Headache game thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Headache game thread

Reaction Score
Don't know why losing Larrier would stop us from rebounding. 18-7 rebounding advantage for Memphis. That and 11-6 turnover advantage are hard to overcome.
Part of it is we are giving them plenty of rebounding opportunities

Reaction Score
You mean Antoine Anderson of the 22% 3pt shooting percentage.

He's got a lower percentage than one armed Gilbert!
Yes but they both had to hit their open shots for any hope to win. I didn't mean that AA was a great shooter. It was our only hope and surely isn't happening. We knew Memphis would put all their defense against JA so other people had to step up. Only CV and AA have showed that during the season. Of course AA was showing that much earlier on in the season.

Reaction Score
The part that blows my mind is how this staff ignores statistics. I mean basic math. At this point that should dictate who shoots what from where.

Reaction Score
Yes but anyone he puts in for Anderson presents the same challenge
True but with less ball handling, defense, and dare I say poise? How could Ollie have allowed terry to have gotten a nagging head injury. Why would he do that when we don’t have the personnel for that type of strategy. This is way to much for him. Blah blah blah

Reaction Score
Don’t be chief
He’s right. If he isn’t on concussion protocol then he either needs to be suffering from migraines(in which case he wouldn’t be in the arena) or debilitating headaches which it’s does not seems he has from his demeanor pregame. He was chopping it up with CV and having a jolly time laughing, it’s a bad look. Not saying him sitting isn’t warranted but I’m looking for a reasonable explanation

Reaction Score
Neither CV or AA can get past their men. It is embarrassing we don't have any creators on this team besides JA and TL in certain situations closer to the basket.

Reaction Score
Sit Anderson. Want to see a 2nd half lineup of mostly Adams, Vital, Whaley, Carlton, Diarra and Polley. Williams as needed. They can still win this game Memphis is terrible. Need to stop throwing the ball away

Reaction Score
18 Points... No offensive flow, guards can’t create, no inside or outside scoring.
It’s amazing how now jalen just stinks when he has an entire team focused on him.

Reaction Score
I just love when all of their offense is run between half court and the three point line...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom