He’s baaaaaack | The Boneyard

He’s baaaaaack

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I love Connor. We ended up meeting him at half times by the bar and he was incredibly kind to my special needs son. No matter how busy he is or whom he is engaged with, he goes out of his way to stop and say hello. That makes my son's day. Don't really know him, but consider him a friend. His wife is a sweetheart, too.

Reaction Score
The Mojo Man

Conor is a man of many talents and one who possesses a vibrant and out-going personality. He helps make every event special and freely shares his enthusiasm and joy in giving with all. We’re lucky to have him as a key member of the UConn team!!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I don't think Nan was talking about Conor, but the mystery man who appeared last year at the Big East championships.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't think Nan was talking about Conor, but the mystery man who appeared last year at the Big East championships.
Yea, pretty sure Nan is talking about the Mojo Man (i.e. Surfer Dude), not Conor. (although it sounds like Conor is a nice guy)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Yea, pretty sure Nan is talking about the Mojo Man (i.e. Surfer Dude), not Conor. (although it sounds like Conor is a nice guy)
He might be a nice guy, but he is super annoying as the promo guy at Sun games, always running around in the stands and doing the promotions on the court with fans. Probably just me.

Reaction Score
He might be a nice guy, but he is super annoying as the promo guy at Sun games, always running around in the stands and doing the promotions on the court with fans. Probably just me.
Yup

Reaction Score

Not just you.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
He'd probably annoy me too.

get-off-my-lawn-grumpy-old-man.gif

Reaction Score
Can’t speak for Sun games but he does a great job at Yard Goat baseball games and his YouTube video shows him to be one loyal of a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
I dislike all the "masters of ceremonies", including the guy who does the XL games. It just doesn't fit into a sports event, as if those in charge don't think the game is enough to interest the crowd. I'm waiting for some MLB team to bring in clowns between innings. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom