hawkins a better pro than bouknight? | The Boneyard

hawkins a better pro than bouknight?

Reaction Score
he’s coachable and great 3mediocre D guy
and bouk has been lighting it up the past few games.

thoughts?

Reaction Score
There is room on every team in the league for a low-usage elite shooter and defender.

Bouk's playstyle is very high usage. Not every team really needs a player like Bouk. Those tough iso shots are going to the superstars, not a g league star.

Reaction Score
Let's hope Hawk is a better pro than Bouk.
bouk is still young and has potential but i think hawkins has the 3 point shooting game that will light up the nba, I dont know who to compare him to. I have hopes he can be ray allen greatness though

Reaction Score
Hawkins has a great attitude and is coachable. To me, Bouk always seemed like his own worst enemy- a guy that didn’t fully buy in and and commit himself to the team. Hawkins is a guy who would dive for loose balls, Bouk maybe not.

Reaction Score
Hawk seems to embrace the grind and not take his talent for granted. Bouk has proven neither of those two things.

Reaction Score
Hawk will be seen as the mist prolific shooter in the class. May see movement for him.

Reaction Score
I really thought Bouk had the potential to be a star. I still think in a perfect world, Bouk has the higher ceiling and skills to be a superstar. Hawk has the potential to be a very very good player, but maybe not the potential that Bouk has/had.

Reaction Score
I was just commenting on the suggestion that Bouk would may not be type to dive for loose balls when he clearly injured his elbow pretty good doing just that. @Waquoit

Reaction Score
Bouk will likely get one more chance next season in the nba. He ruined his chances with his behavior, decisions and habits his first 2 years. He can’t afford to mess up again but he might do it anyway. Hawkins is a different type of guy. He will make the best of his talent and should at least carve out an nba role

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Nah hawk higher ceiling with athletic ability. He just has to improve his strength and handle. Bouknight will always just be a volume shooter who can drive. He will never have that killer shot that will make him great.
Hawk can’t create his own shot. At least Bouk could make an open 3, in theory anyway.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Hawk did a lot more in college. He can be a real scoring threat and actually plays solid D

I hope Bouk finds his footing. Pulling for the kid

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom