Hawk: please 3 more games like this! | The Boneyard

Hawk: please 3 more games like this!

Reaction Score
They are all superstars but Sanogo and Karaban are rocks, and Andre and Hawk’s play will determine if we’ll hang banner #5!

I was routing for Adama to break 20 three games in a row but Hawkins made up for him. I am officially retiring from using his last name. I read here that he was playing Hungary for religious reasons yesterday.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That miss and nice putback by Adama was made possible by Andre's dirty work on the O boards. As mentioned during the season, it's so great when a star hustles as much or more than anyone else.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Is there anything he cannot do?

Loved his hesi at the 40 second mark in this clip. As a defender, you need to play Hawk tight at the line. And then he just blows by you.

Reaction Score
I was routing for Adama to break 20 three games in a row but Hawkins made up for him. I am officially retiring from using his last name. I read here that he was playing Hungary for religious reasons yesterday.
I tend to misspell Sanogo and or spell check screws me up just as playing hungry ended up being play Hungary. Someone said Adama was observing Ramadan so he didn’t eat all day. That is tough on an athlete.

Reaction Score
Karaban didn't take a single three point shot. He really understands how to let the game come to him and take advantage of his opportunities.
They were running him off the line with out of control closeouts, and he was more than happy to pump fake or just drive right by them. Plus he worked the glass.

Reaction Score
Yes true that having Hawkins score over 20 points will be key in the next three games but Jackson needs to cause havoc against our opponents and Adama to be the constant steady machine and of course Karaban to contribute
Pints on different ways. But more than one bench guy needs to contribute and fill any any gaps. But we can forget all of this and the team just plays like yesterday for the next three games.

I do not expect anymore blowouts by us but my mental health cannot take anymore BE like 1, 2, or 3 point games. Of course better a 1 or 2 point win than a loss.

Anyone watching Miami v Houston? I do not like Miami since they used the old BE to get them to where they really wanted to be.

Reaction Score
Arkansas had the scout perfect. Stick on him, jump on him when he gets the ball at the three point line, and he'll probably pass it back out and try again

Not yesterday. You could see multiple times that he got the ball draped at the three point line and made a strong and confident move towards the rim. Great finishing and of course FT efficiency as always. I believe he started 0-4 on threes, which means he finished 3-5. But when he's attacking the rim like he was last night, it really opens up everything else

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom