Having trouble sleeping? Here's a game to watch. Coppin St. @Georgia | The Boneyard

Having trouble sleeping? Here's a game to watch. Coppin St. @Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
With 11 minutes left in the contest, #19 Georgia leads 29-14.

Coppin St. has not scored in the second half.

Coppin St. is shooting 22.6% from the field, which is better than Georgia at 22.0%.

Both teams have more rebounds than points.

Nine assists total in the game.

Must be very fun to watch!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Watching a lawn full of pink flamingoes would be more exciting than Georgia basketball.

(Am I the only one who remembers the pink flamingo story?)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Nope. That was back in the day of Pat's inside blimp and Annie's baby picture shirts. Wcbb had some FLAIR back then.

Reaction Score
Nope. That was back in the day of Pat's inside blimp and Annie's baby picture shirts. Wcbb had some FLAIR back then.

Lol, ah yes those were the days. What coaches got away with back then.. Didn't the NCAA change some rules back then because of Pat's way of recruiting?

Reaction Score
Watching a lawn full of pink flamingoes would be more exciting than Georgia basketball.

(Am I the only one who remembers the pink flamingo story?)

Amazingly I don't remember that one. What's el scoop?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Andy was recruiting someone (Strother mebbe?) and when she noted some pink (plastic, of course) flamingos in his yard, he asked if her parents might like some for their yard. She was amazed. That, at lease, is the way I remember it; please correct if wrong. I will shut up and let someone with a better memory tell the blimp/baby pics story. It is rich!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Andy was recruiting someone (Strother mebbe?) and when she noted some pink (plastic, of course) flamingos in his yard, he asked if her parents might like some for their yard. She was amazed. That, at lease, is the way I remember it; please correct if wrong. I will shut up and let someone with a better memory tell the blimp/baby pics story. It is rich!
I just remember her saying when he showed up at the Strother home he slammed a pink flamingo into their grass and said "Everyone in Georgia has a pink flamingo in the lawn!!". I just found it quite funny and worth a shout out whenever I see Georgia or Andy Landers mentioned here.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I just remember her saying when he showed up at the Strother home he slammed a pink flamingo into their grass and said "Everyone in Georgia has a pink flamingo in the lawn!!". I just found it quite funny and worth a shout out whenever I see Georgia or Andy Landers mentioned here.

OK, the only people I know that have pink flamingos in their yard are gay men or Q-tips in Florida.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I think that Dove's version is the accurate one. I was right about her being amazed, though. Then, there was this blimp....There just seemed to be something about Annie that caused wires to cross in coach's heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom