Have there been any recent threads about UConn's own Little Miss Perfect? | The Boneyard

Have there been any recent threads about UConn's own Little Miss Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Tlaw is a perfect 3-3 on FGs and 2-2 on 3pt FGs this year, and she has 0 turnovers. This is the latest in the year that I can remember a player with 3 or more FGAs still being so unblemished.

Stewie has been an incredible 63.8% on FGs and 45.8% on 3s, but she still can't hold a candle to Tierney's brilliance this season. But then again, with Kiah outdoing KML at the 3pt shot last season with a 50% rate versus 48.8% for two highly competitive seniors, the Huskies are probably used to this kind of stuff.

Reaction Score
Tlaw is a perfect 3-3 on FGs and 2-2 on 3pt FGs this year, and she has 0 turnovers. This is the latest in the year that I can remember a player with 3 or more FGAs still being so unblemished.

Stewie has been an incredible 63.8% on FGs and 45.8% on 3s, but she still can't hold a candle to Tierney's brilliance this season. But then again, with Kiah outdoing KML at the 3pt shot last season with a 50% rate versus 48.8% for two highly competitive seniors, the Huskies are probably used to this kind of stuff.

To this Uconn Fan your title could apply to all 12 (or is it 13) players currently on the UConn WBB team. As you could apply it only to Ms Breanna Stewart ---she is perfect, in everyway possible, However--thank you for singling out Tierney Lawlor's significant contributions to the continuing successes... Thanks. In some of these second halves I would like to see TLaw run with the bigger dogs earlier in the game---I think this kid could be the zone buster Geno has been looking for--heck, it's worth a try......

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score

Shhh.......Hush............she is the secret weapon(you never know).

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Clearly Tierney has made the remarkable -- and unprecedented -- transition from walk-on through scholarship player to genuine Badass.

Props to TLaw! :)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Clearly Tierney has made the remarkable -- and unprecedented -- transition from walk-on through scholarship player to genuine Badass.

Badass indeed. Reminds me of the old Warren Zevon tune:

Send Lawlors, guns and money
The sh-!-t has hit the fan
And TLaw is laying some heavy sh-!-t down on at least this UConn fan for awhile now.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

And that martial arts stuff gives her a leg up on attaining this status.

Reaction Score
And that martial arts stuff gives her a leg up on attaining this status.
If they have a cheering section for TLaw set aside at Gampel or XL (or both) it would have your name on it. Kudo's to Gus

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
She had a turnover last night. Way to jinx it Dobbs.;)
Hey, that was just a throw-in to the perfect shooting stuff which was the big focus and is still very much alive and kicking, and the TO was really Polly's fault for not having parents like Stewie's that imbued her with a 7 foot wingspan.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Hey, that was just a throw-in to the perfect shooting stuff which was the big focus and is still very much alive and kicking, and the TO was really Polly's fault for not having parents like Stewie's that imbued her with a 7 foot wingspan.
She and Polly have the most spirit on the bench; you can tell they are really involved in every play. I wish them, both, all the best!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
If they have a cheering section for TLaw set aside at Gampel or XL (or both) it would have your name on it. Kudo's to Gus
Well...I'm not sure I'd go that far, but thanks.

That TLaw must have muscles on muscles. She is a rare person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom