Has Uconn ever been a member of the AAU? | The Boneyard

Has Uconn ever been a member of the AAU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If not why is a NJ fan posting on a NC board that Uconn was removed because of academics, never mind, I know why. They are so insecure .Cheeze, I can't stand them.

Reaction Score
If not why is a NJ fan posting on a NC board that Uconn was removed because of academics, never mind, I know why. They are so insecure .Cheeze, I can't stand them.
=================
I don't think so, but this is one for Carl to answer I think...... Uconn has been climbing the ranks of public universities slowly but consistently for the last 10 years, and we're currently a top20 public university so I don't think we've ever been in a better place academically. I could be wrong, but I don't know where we would of been a member of the aau and stepped back..??

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Wasn't Nebraska just ousted? Sounds like they are confusing schools. But then, UNC fans probably think Connecticut and Nebraska are adjacent.

pj

Reaction Score
UConn would be a marginal candidate at this point. If it doubled its federal research funding it would have a good chance. Not easy to do.

Reaction Score
UConn would be a marginal candidate at this point. If it doubled its federal research funding it would have a good chance. Not easy to do.
============
seeing the progress we've made in the past decade, that seems pretty unlikely. Let's see if Susan can push the limits of Uconn's potential......

Reaction Score
============
seeing the progress we've made in the past decade, that seems pretty unlikely. Let's see if Susan can push the limits of Uconn's potential......
She is the one to do so. Great timing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom