has our recruiting shut down until... | The Boneyard

has our recruiting shut down until...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...AFTER the holidays? or even further down the road, like when the kids get back on campus for the Spring Semester? I know this is the Holiday season, but recruiting never stops...

No knock at all against you HfD.. you handle yours bro. It's just that I'm wondering about what the 'official' guys ( the ones that write for rivals and scout or even the Courant ) are doing. Hopefully we get some kind of updates on recruits by the end of the week ... or some potential coaching news...

Right now, with all that's been going on (or not going on) with UCONN football, any news is better than no news...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-we are in a small dead period where contact between schools and players doesn't happen
-the horde has almost nothing recuit wise. somethime they get interviews post commits but nothing on potential recruits
-p's strategy this fall has been below par imho. we had a strong building block of a class and he let it fall apart y not offering a few and letting warde and susan do the better grades thing across the school. its just killing us in both sports. its silly and it disgusts me.

Reaction Score
...AFTER the holidays? or even further down the road, like when the kids get back on campus for the Spring Semester? I know this is the Holiday season, but recruiting never stops...

No knock at all against you HfD.. you handle yours bro. It's just that I'm wondering about what the 'official' guys ( the ones that write for rivals and scout or even the Courant ) are doing. Hopefully we get some kind of updates on recruits by the end of the week ... or some potential coaching news...

Right now, with all that's been going on (or not going on) with UCONN football, any news is better than no news...

http://www.hithighlights.com/NCAA_Football_Recruiting_Calandar.php

Class of 2013 Recruting Dates

August 1, 2012 through November 24, 2012 — Quiet Period.
November 25, 2012, through February 2, 2013— Contact Period (except for the following periods listed under 'Exceptions' below). During this period (11/25/12 thru 2/2/13), six in-person off-campus contacts per prospective student-athlete shall be permitted with not more than one permitted in any one calendar week (Sunday through Saturday) or partial calendar week.

Exceptions:

December 16, 2012—Quiet Period.
December 17, 2012 through January 3, 2013 — Dead Period (click here to see JUCO and Mid-Year prospect exceptions listed on the official NCAA football recruiting regulations document).

January 6, 2013 — Quiet Period.
January 9 through January 12, 2013 — Dead Period (click here to see JUCO and Mid-Year prospect exceptions listed on the official NCAA football recruiting regulations document).

February 3, 2013—Quiet Period.
February 4 through February 7, 2013— Dead Period.

Feburary 6 National Letter of Intent Signing Day for the Class of 2013 (runs through April 1, 2013).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom