Happy to eat crow on Whaley etc | The Boneyard

Happy to eat crow on Whaley etc

Reaction Score
He has played his arse off lately and gotten back to what made him so valuable last year. I thought he had peaked last year but with his defense, shot blocking, passing and toughness playing through a wrist injury, he’s been an invaluable part of recent team success. I also think DH is doing a good job lately of putting guys in a better position to succeed, especially in giving Whaley and Andre more looks near the basket, and spacing better so Hawkins and others can drive to the hole. The team defense has been spectacular lately as well. With this progression, I don’t think any team will be happy to see UConn in its bracket.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I really like txting my sister the [whale] emoji throughout the game. His helps, cleanups, bailouts, setups, and variability of good numbers across the recorded stat categories all delight me.

I really like that he bounced back from his 4 TO game at Nova. The team needs to protect the ball better as well.

Reaction Score
Gaffney deserves a big mention for his play today. 8 points and he played very composed. That type of performance from him makes UConn even tougher.
Including 4-4 from the line. Maybe he sees more time late in the game with small leads.

Reaction Score
Including 4-4 from the line. Maybe he sees more time late in the game with small leads.
He made his free throws late and I feel pretty comfortable with him in that situation. He wasn’t so good in the first half.He threw at least one pass right to his defender.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Whaley has been a monster. Seems he is not afraid to take the shot now. Either DH gave him the full green lot, or Whales said the heck with it, I am shooting. Now opponents have another almost solid shooter to work with. We got some shooters. Whaley is becoming the all around Husky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom