Happy 10th Birthday Boneyard (On this Platform) | The Boneyard

Happy 10th Birthday Boneyard (On this Platform)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
10 years ago this month, this version of the Boneyard came into existence (I believe) Thursday marked the 10th anniversary of receiving my invitation to join this version of the forum. Some (most??) of yall probably want to curse whoever invited me. :oops::confused::rolleyes: Anyway... lots of great discussions... debates...for both UCONN fans and us fans of other schools (Duke, High Point, Little Carolina et al)

Can't believe I made it ten years without getting banned..... anyway... here is to many more years of the best WCBB Forum on this planet. Lets celebrate... I'll be the first to cut the cake. :cool:

cake.gif

Reaction Score
I scan multiple boards across the US and The Boneyard is the best. Particularly during the season, discussions are insightful, full of facts, and often humerous. Very readable format with solid, consistent moderators. Thanks to all that donate their time to keep The Boneyard at the top.

Reaction Score
I officially joined a little over six years ago after following here closely for about four years.

I don't frequent other boards so I might not fully appreciate how good we have it here but I will say that one of the strengths of the site is the fact that we have dookies and Irish and South Carolinians all contributing and they add something important to the discussions. I look forward to the comments we get from "outsiders" as well as the insights I glean from the UCONN faithful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom