Ham D's dunk on IG | The Boneyard

Ham D's dunk on IG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Funny thing about this is that it was posted 30 min ago and he is at the Providence game right now. Looks like he wasn't very impressed with Procidence's 19 point first half performance.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing I shouldn't read to much into the watchmeshocktheworld thing. But didn't a certain small, pudgy point guard with attitude say that once just before slaying Goliath?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Highlight video

Video of PSA game from sometime before, but since Zach joined them. Highlights are more of Zach than the other two. Nice to see Zach getting down the court pretty darn well, as well as some nice quick moves for baskets.
The video is in a smaller window below the one with Hamidou making the spectacular dunk (from a different angle).

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@Dogbreath2U I thought maybe the dunk in the IG feed just looked better because of the angle. It's even more impressive in your link.

Reaction Score
Dunn tried to do way too much and had a rough game. Nova didn't have their best big, played real small most of the time and still dominated the Friars today.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Dunn tried to do way too much and had a rough game. Nova didn't have their best big, played real small most of the time and still dominated the Friars today.

mau from way out in left field with that one! Juuuuuust a bit outside!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I'm guessing I shouldn't read to much into the watchmeshocktheworld thing. But didn't a certain small, pudgy point guard with attitude say that once just before slaying Goliath?
I think it's a pretty common saying since the Fab 5

Reaction Score

"Funny thing about this is that it was posted 30 min ago and he is at the Providence game right now. Looks like he wasn't very impressed with Procidence's 19 point first half performance."

This was about him being at the PC game and the only post about the game so I thew in my 2 cents, may have been high and tight but aren't half the posts on the BY anyway?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
"Funny thing about this is that it was posted 30 min ago and he is at the Providence game right now. Looks like he wasn't very impressed with Procidence's 19 point first half performance."

This was about him being at the PC game and the only post about the game so I thew in my 2 cents, may have been high and tight but aren't half the posts on the BY anyway?

ha, just jerking your chain

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Jerkin' right back at you - oh that's not good is it?:oops:

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm more particular to other sites if I'm going down that road, but to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom