Guess Who Is Considered the 4th Best Player in 2024 WNBA Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Guess Who Is Considered the 4th Best Player in 2024 WNBA Draft

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Some of the players coming out don't have very much in NIL right now, so entering the draft would be a no brainer for them. Still, they may want to make sure that they will be drafted high, and of course, that will depend on who goes and who stays. The best way to look at that picture, is to have their team get to the final 4. The players have 4 days after their last game to declare, so if their team gets to the final four, all the other players not there will have already had to make their decision, so it will be very clear who will be entering. For the kids on the fence, it would be a lot easier to make that decision.

Reaction Score
I'm a big Aaliyah fan but unless she returns to last season's form I don't see her going that high. So far this season she's had consistency issues. I realize her job is tougher since she's basically their only big/inside player this season but I know she's capable of being better than she has been.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom