Guess I'll start the game thread. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Guess I'll start the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would pay to hear the headset communication on the UConn sideline. Priceless... Headsets are probably off and Diaco is just mumbling to himself.

Reaction Score
What were his other offers? Looks like a kid that would be recruited as an athlete, few QB skills.
No explosiveness, no elusiveness, zero instinct.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
On the positive side it appears as if we've figured out how to grow grass at the Rent after twelve years
yeah - turns out offense is bad for the grass...

Reaction Score
Uconn has given up. Period. No energy, no d, no anything
I guess going to a homeless shelter didn't make them appreciate their position in life.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Offense sucks
Defense sucks
QB sucks
Dbacks suck
OLine sucks
OC sucks
DC sucks
Diaco really sucks

Making Tulane look like Bama

Thanks Bryant S for sacrificing your body and soul

Sorry Thomas Sorry Puyol You both deserve better

Reaction Score
Arkeel getting some yardage. That's nice to see. Now take him out so he doesn't ruin his YPC.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Fordham and James Madison. That's it.

A couple more according to 247, but all look to be lower level schools.

Reaction Score
it's not even shocking
It is crazy how quickly we went from "pedestrian with glimpses of respectable" to "horrific".
What if just what if we lose 42-0 today???? Will BD still be the coach? my guess yes.
With no possibility of a league upgrade and the negative trend of our team, I think the prospect of attracting any legitimate candidate is minimal at best. Couple that with the fact that it's not really appropriate to can a coach after only three seasons, Coach Diaco gets one more year. If he inherited a good team or didn't have at least one acceptable year, then I could see letting him go after only three years. I felt good about the program after last year, but I admit that I have lost faith, and I was a BIG supporter of Coach Diaco. I don't have faith he'll get it on the right track next year, but I don't think he's done "enough" to get the really-early three year hook.

Reaction Score
No one even posted a comment for this game at espn.com.

Reaction Score
Good to see Thomas get a grab. hopefully some seniors can get some looks regardless of whether Debacle bumbles away the game late. The fact that Tulane even has a shot against us in our house is an abomination. Our expectations have gone in the toilet.

Reaction Score
It is crazy how quickly we went from "pedestrian with glimpses of respectable" to "horrific".

With no possibility of a league upgrade and the negative trend of our team, I think the prospect of attracting any legitimate candidate is minimal at best. Couple that with the fact that it's not really appropriate to can a coach after only three seasons, Coach Diaco gets one more year. If he inherited a good team or didn't have at least one acceptable year, then I could see letting him go after only three years. I felt good about the program after last year, but I admit that I have lost faith, and I was a BIG supporter of Coach Diaco. I don't have faith he'll get it on the right track next year, but I don't think he's done "enough" to get the really-early three year hook.
Rick. You think he's done enough to get next year?

Reaction Score

"...not really appropriate..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler