Guess how many 3s New Mexico State make today? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Guess how many 3s New Mexico State make today?

Reaction Score
If Arkansas played like today on Thursday vs NMST they would have lost by alot more than we did. Bad timing.
Um, no. Cuz they actually devised a game plan to stop Allen. Ergo why he has 7 points, not 37

Reaction Score
Just wondering - has Hurley stated (anywhere) that he takes some blame and will look to get better as a coach? That would be a good start.

If he has, please let me know. That would help dissipate some frustration!
The answer is no. He’s still talking about the dumpster fire he inherited and how much better the program is now than then. He never takes accountability.

Reaction Score
Improved to 5/24 on that make. Probably need at least 1 more.

Reaction Score
Didn’t he coach in the NBA?
He was at Golden St when they were trash and did pretty well (given the situation) then went to where careers go to die in Sacramento. Did great in the D league and developed some notable players

Reaction Score
Yeah, you're right, I'm sure if he thought he needs to work on his coaching in the past, this game would have made him think he doesn't have to.
So you don’t think something in the form of “UConn Nation I know you’re pissed. I am pissed as well and need to do better. I am committed to getting better as a coach” is warranted. I sure do.

I guess you’re good with no comment from him.

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
6/26 and Arkansas could barely hang on

New Mexico had their shooting game of the year and was a one/two possession game down the stretch

Sometimes you get teams on the wrong night

Reaction Score
So you don’t think something in the form of “UConn Nation I know you’re pissed. I am pissed as well and need to do better. I am committed to getting better as a coach” is warranted. I sure do.

I guess you’re good with no comment from him.
Yeah, I'm good with no comment from him, he's gonna get killed by somebody no matter what he says. We all know he needs to do better, he doesn't need to say it publicly. He needs to do it

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Did every report expect his teammates to shoot 7-11 from 3? This is a massive part to this puzzle that many are refusing to acknowledge. Had they short they’re percentage we still win even if Allen dropped 50.
I don’t know why all the D1 basketball coaches (ie; experts from their couch) who post here can’t grasp this. We ran into a buzzsaw.. should we have still won; probably.. but it’s not as simple as many make it seem

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom