Great Win for the Big East | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great Win for the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Banning UConn from the last real Big a East Tourney will not be forgotten by me as long as I breathe. You guys saw you chance and instead of standing up for us, in an unjust NCAA ruling, you decided to pile on. Cowards and hypocrites.
Please add that to your thought process.
Apply some Thomistic logic and perhaps you will understand us.

Blame your HOF coach for arrogantly rubbing the NCAAs nose in things. He dared them to do something; and they did. Fair or not, don't spit in someone's eye and cry foul when they hold a grudge.

Reaction Score
Blame your HOF coach for arrogantly rubbing the NCAAs nose in things. He dared them to do something; and they did. Fair or not, don't spit in someone's eye and cry foul when they hold a grudge.
While I entirely disagree with your premise here (what did he rub the NCAAs nose in, exactly?), that is wholly unrelated.

The Big East has, in the past, allowed teams that were banned from the NCAAs to play in the BET. For instance, Syracuse in the 1993 season.

In the last season of the real Big East, the league should have allowed the school that won the most NCAA, regular season BE, and BE tournament titles play.

If you hated Calhoun, or if the league did, he was gone. So was any player tied to the APR.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't you be confirming your plans for midnight madness with the other 3 PC fans?

Reaction Score
ESPN has the tv contract right? They must be Lovin this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom