Great Grantland Article | The Boneyard

Great Grantland Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's not basketball!!!

Ask UNC how it goes for them with all the talent and little defense every year?

Reaction Score
That's not basketball!!!

Ask UNC how it goes for them with all the talent and little defense every year?
Two championships and another Final Four since 2004 ain't bad.

I'm a bigger fan of defense than most, but aside from the top teams, college basketball is becoming unwatchable. I used to be able to watch 10 straight hours on Saturdays, but I'm not really a fan of two-hour games that end up in the 40s and low 50s...something that is happening more and more often.

Reaction Score
Two championships and another Final Four since 2004 ain't bad.

I'm a bigger fan of defense than most, but aside from the top teams, college basketball is becoming unwatchable. I used to be able to watch 10 straight hours on Saturdays, but I'm not really a fan of two-hour games that end up in the 40s and low 50s...something that is happening more and more often.

Do they have 2?? C'mon Roy hasn't done that well..........

I do not like 54-42 games either but the abundance of 92-88 games in the ACC was a joke from an opposite end of the spectrum....while mnost like scoring and rightfully so, I like it played on both ends with some impact on the defensive end besides the in-your-face at half court and then releasing.....but to each their own!

Reaction Score
College ball can definitely be a slog compared to NBA sometimes. The fact that they added a halo under the hoop and pushed the three point line back were good moves. Add a defensive 3 seconds and 24 second shot clock, that should give things a little more space and speed. I don't want to see non-stop free throws like the NBA though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom