Grayson Allen, Again | The Boneyard

Grayson Allen, Again

Reaction Score
He did it again? Duke's Allen, chasing ball, shoves FSU assistant

I'm sure Duke will say this is only the first time that he has pushed an assistant and he was only trying to: i) protect himself from getting hurt; or 2) push the assistant away from harm like a good Samaritan pushing a kid away from a car. So he's a hero!

The kid is nuts! It's interesting that it doesn't appear that he can't control his temper off the court.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

I'm sure Duke will say this is only the first time that he has pushed an assistant and he was only trying to: i) protect himself from getting hurt; or 2) push the assistant away from harm like a good Samaritan pushing a kid away from a car. So he's a hero!

The kid is nuts! I't interesting that it doesn't appear that he can't control his temper off the court.

He probably can't you just don't hear about it.

Reaction Score

The kid is nuts! It's interesting that it doesn't appear that he can't control his temper off the court.

Wow I see no viable defense to pushing that kid. none. He's a certified whack job.:mad:

Reaction Score
I'm waiting for the day when he kicks or pushes the wrong guy and gets his dental work redone. It is only a matter of time.

Reaction Score
I'm waiting for the day when he kicks or pushes the wrong guy and gets his dental work redone. It is only a matter of time.
Once he's out of his padded room at Puke and lands in the real world, it'll happen soon enough

Reaction Score
Seriously, forget the "shove", where was the box out? Some coaches would call diving into the stands a "hustle play". But in reality, the kid was caught ball watching and missed the box out, leading to a scrum for the loose ball. Hustle play my ass. And he gets all this praise as an all American caliber player??

Reaction Score
The only defense of this play is "I'm Grayson Allen, I should be able to shove any other person to the ground, player/coach/spectator, in order to preserve myself"

He is flying out of bounds (his choice) and he shoves the coach with all of his might in order to slow down his flying into the stands. Why would the coach defend that??! I would love to see any references of another player in college or the pros doing this

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
It seems Duke is starting to have a rough year. I feel real bad for them. It could be another early exit from a play in game, So sad. Allen got squat for punishment, One game?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He pushed you like a little gurl dude, wake the hell up and quit being so politically correct. K's not hiring you!

Just watched it. Agree completely. Coach is lying his ass off.

Reaction Score

Wow! So Grayson loses the ball, flails, falls to the ground to try and get the foul call while grabbing Mitchell's arm to bring him down too!

And the Grayson clown manages to hits himself in the face while flailing and falling to the ground and acts like he got hit in the face, that's before donovan actually slaps him across the face like the piece of you know what he is!!!

He is a dirty thug who knows he's not playing bball in the NBA.

Just can't believe he keeps doing this time after time. Must be taught these things.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Watch - the ACC will suspend the Lville player for hitting the POS in the face at the end

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Sadly there are a few posters in this forum with less control than Allen. He punks other team players. We've got more than a few who want to punk our own.

Reaction Score
He looks and acts like a coach K product. The only problem for Duke and the ACC is not that he flops and intentionally tries to hurt other players, but that he gets caught.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom