Good TO By Hurley | The Boneyard

Good TO By Hurley

Reaction Score
Starting this because Hurley's TO to get this to 12 at 56-44 was very good.

Many have criticized him for letting opponents go on runs for too long before he calls a TO.

This was perfectly timed.

Agreed. He deserves credit for that--he's learning.

Substitutions seem reasonable today as well, generally. Still don't love Adams/Gaff/RJ together AT ALL.

And I think the offense looks better in terms of cutting and screening with a purpose. The issues don't seem like Xs and Os ones today, just some limitations with personnel.

Reaction Score
The issues don't seem like Xs and Os ones today, just some limitations with personnel.
we just look sloppy. careless with the ball all day

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Hurley has really calmed his sideline shouting this season. Probably the previous teams drove him insane which showed more.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
He called the timeout to get Akok out of the game who was the number one reason for Butler’s run.

Usually Danny doesn’t like to stop play, because we grind on teams and we’re deeper and it’s part of our game plan.

Reaction Score
Our offense also has had a better flow lately. It helps when guys are hitting some 3s but ball movement have been much better.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So are we all on board that this Hurley guy can coach a bit? I think he's a 5-tool coach.

Reaction Score
This has been his style at his other places too. Once he feels the culture has changed, he is calmer on the sidelines. I think @NJHoops can back me up on this.

Yep. The energy and passion has to come from the guys on the court, but until it does, he’ll do what he thinks he has to. I think I said it here somewhere before, but I like this version best, mainly because it reflects that he thinks he has a good team.

Every fan base thinks their coach doesn’t know when to call a timeout, and it always makes me laugh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom