Good place to leave a car | The Boneyard

Good place to leave a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Meeting a buddy before the game tomorrow and we're gonna take one car in seeing how we have one parking pass. I'll be coming from Southington and he'll be coming from Manchester. Was wondering if someone had a good spot for us to leave one of our cars. Was thinking we'd meet at the commuter lot by Exit 1 on 384 across from the ShopRite but wasn't sure if that was a good spot due to it being night time. Used to leave my car there years ago during Sat day games.

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
Big glass building on E River Dr just off Rt 2. Huge parking lot, well lit. Left cars their for years.

Forget the address but you can't miss it. Or the Hotel down the street. Used to be Sheraton.

Reaction Score
Meeting a buddy before the game tomorrow and we're gonna take one car in seeing how we have one parking pass. I'll be coming from Southington and he'll be coming from Manchester. Was wondering if someone had a good spot for us to leave one of our cars. Was thinking we'd meet at the commuter lot by Exit 1 on 384 across from the ShopRite but wasn't sure if that was a good spot due to it being night time. Used to leave my car there years ago during Sat day games.

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

There's a commuter lot on Main Street very close to silver lane. I haven't had issues there but you never know.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Manchester Community College parking lot might be a good option if you're worried--lots of security there

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Never had a problem in the commuter lot you mention.

Reaction Score
Big glass building on E River Dr just off Rt 2. Huge parking lot, well lit. Left cars their for years.

Forget the address but you can't miss it. Or the Hotel down the street. Used to be Sheraton.
@UCFBfan I second this location...the commuter lot on Rt 5 seems to be a good place too. This location is easy in and easy out.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Thanks all. Think I'm gonna park in the lot I mentioned but it's good to hear other options. I remember one time we left my buddies car in the Wendy's parking lot off RT 2 exit. Was surprised it was still there when we got out of the game!

Can't wait for tonight! Hopefully that excitement doesn't get killed early!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Any info would be great.

Thanks!
The stop n shop/big lots/Burlington coat factory lot is a good spot.

Reaction Score
We've met friends in Glastonbury at Max Fish. Usually stop in a drink and oysters/clams.

Reaction Score
We've met friends in Glastonbury at Max Fish. Usually stop in a drink and oysters/clams.

That's one of my places as well, when meeting folks from East of the River. When meeting folks from West of the River, behind the Wood n Tap by Exit 24 of 91.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom