Good Luck guys........ | The Boneyard

Good Luck guys........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not even opening Vikings replies or any others from last night, it will be too hilarious for me to view at this point of this painful season.

To 60's, GOUC, Danzz and even Waq (may be another) I hope you guys enjoy the October run and get what you wish for. With the way they are playing now I just don't see anyone who can beat them in either league in a 7 game series. The pitching has now clicked in as Lester is on track and Buccy is back. All up to the Big Ugly and the 'pen in a series. While I expect real good pitching to cool the bats of the "new guys" I also expect Papi and Pedey to heat up in the October cool........

Hope you get the big one!! I'm through here (mostly lol) as it's on to Giants football (ugghhh) and UConn basketball where even I and danzz can agree!!;)

Reaction Score
Not even opening Vikings replies or any others from last night, it will be too hilarious for me to view at this point of this painful season.

To 60's, GOUC, Danzz and even Waq (may be another) I hope you guys enjoy the October run and get what you wish for. With the way they are playing now I just don't see anyone who can beat them in either league in a 7 game series. The pitching has now clicked in as Lester is on track and Buccy is back. All up to the Big Ugly and the 'pen in a series. While I expect real good pitching to cool the bats of the "new guys" I also expect Papi and Pedey to heat up in the October cool........

Hope you get the big one!! I'm through here (mostly lol) as it's on to Giants football (ugghhh) and UConn basketball where even I and danzz can agree!!;)
Thanks Mau. With Lackey's solid effort yesterday, the only issue is the order for the starters. I'm thinking Buchholz, Lester, Lackey and Peavy but that could change. I'll feel better if we can clinch the best record which would assure us of home field advantage throughout the post-season.

I tip my hat to Girardi for a great management job amidst all the controversy and injuries.

Reaction Score
Mau is a classy dude when he's not full of moonshine.

Me and moonshine don't mix, tried it in Myrtle at Joe's........only time I've puked since college LOL.......good luck to you too sinky trying to close that spot.......you're guys are making it tough on you!!

I do put my Pinstripe glasses away a lot just not with some of the idiots who only know red!!;)....can't stop making it tough on them.

Reaction Score
Nice clincher guys...........I agree with something said as this team has some balls, seem to do it the "right way" whatever that is now in baseball and have great chemistry which is always fun to see. The pitching can win a lot of series with Buccy back and Lester hot.........could be the year again like their chances. Just never liked Gomes with TB or Napoli with Tex/Ana so how could I like them with that uni on? LOL.......but they are big parts of the season no doubt.........

Good luck in October........no hot dogs in Yankee Stadium this October, strange!

Reaction Score

Wow Mau, you're a better man than I. I could never wish the dark side good luck, but I applaud you!

Reaction Score
Wow Mau, you're a better man than I. I could never wish the dark side good luck, but I applaud you!

A chosen few arnie that's all........some of them are the reason they are so hated but they are blind to that thinking it's us!! LOL........by the way it's good luck but you know where my rooting interest will be!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom