Good advice to George DeLeone from. . . . | The Boneyard

Good advice to George DeLeone from. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Randy Edsall, December 2010

Remember Edsall's decision last summer to coach the safeties? He paid the price.
"I had to do some evaluating," Edsall said. "After the Louisville game I told the coaches I can't do that anymore. I needed to get back to doing the big picture stuff. As much as I was trying to help our team become better I think there were things going on with me not being focused on everything as opposed to maybe focusing more on those safeties, it took something away. And so from that point in that game I started going back to really being the head coach. I was the head coach before but I had other duties and I thought that maybe that took something away."
Things appeared to be going south for the Huskies, who were 3-4 (0-2 in the Big East) after the loss to Louisville. But they rebounded in a hurry, winning their last five games to tie for the Big East title and earn the conference's BCS bid.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Actually, Paul's decision to allow George to coach the OL was in retrospect unintentionally genius, as it should hasten George's departure from Storrs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom