Gonzaga Post Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Gonzaga Post Game Thread

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
https://twitter.com/bomani_jones/status/1639827656714625024?s=46&t=duckw639JtsTeQMz3a2urtQw

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
High Five Huskies GIF by Washington Athletics
Wrong Huskies

Reaction Score
Many of you have expressed concerns about Coach Hurley's play calling in the final minutes of tight games. I do hope he puts those to rest eventually.

In the meantime, I'm fine with his workaround of completely annihilating every would be opponent.
I’ve questioned his ability to adapt mid game. He’s definitely progressed which I think was inevitable. Too much of support system for him not too.
This coaching staff is tremendous. Great game plan! Great execution! Great adjustments!

We’ll done all around.

Reaction Score
After shaking off the jitters, we put on a show both offensively and defensively against No.1 offense team. No, we embarrassed them on national TV. It’s 30+ point blowout! It’s so crushing that Zags players don’t know what to do any more. They cannot run fast break and they cannot lay up unguarded. Heck, they even miss free throws left and right.

Where to start, oh so many bright spots, almost too many to enumerate. While starting with the front court duo:
Adama got his career assist record in 1st half!!!
Oh my god, Clingan completely changed the game, a towering presence in the paint: shut down Timme, and not allowed any Zags guards to have easy baskets.

Our shooters, we have a platoon of them, Hawk ( best in the nation bar none), Joey and alleyene!
Now our engines: Newton and Jackson, the perfect engine and transmission for the well oiled frigging UConn tank!

Oh, I leave this to the last, Alex Karaban, our frigging freshman, who would have thought he would be this good so consistently game after game!
of our players haven’t eaten or drank today. And AS did not score 20. 2 somewhat near triple doubles. But. Why not no with the double bigs???

Reaction Score
Championship is on Saturday night.

Texas and Miami are legit.

Remember, Texas annihilated this Gonzaga team
Not like we did. One if their top guys got hurt too huh? Let’s be honest. We want FAU and Gaffney do we can claim more players on the floor than ever!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom