Gonzaga/Creighton | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Gonzaga/Creighton

Reaction Score
How much of that is based on whooping on the Pepperdine’s and Loyola Marymount's of the world? The WCC is a terrible conference. Gonzaga is a great team no doubt but to call them the best team of the past 20 years is a bit much. How many legit pros are on this team? Suggs? Timmie maybe. Who else?
Pretty good mid major league. Would of had 3 bids last year. 2 this year.

Reaction Score
Did you watch the game? Creighton missed bunny after bunny after bunny. I would estimate they missed 10 point blank layups. This would be a single digit game right now if Creighton converted even half of those.
Would be. But its not.

Reaction Score
Well luckily you don't need good NBA players to win in college basketball, you need good college basketball players
1999 UConn Huskies.

spoken like a true hater. ? But seriously id like to see them win because they remind me a little of us back in the 90s when we were on the come up.
Although the Zags have been dancing for over 20 years straight now. It's time.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I just read through Gonzaga's wiki history. Hadn't realized how much tournament success they've had over the years but only 1 final four. If they don't win this year, they never will lol

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
spoken like a true hater. ? But seriously id like to see them win because they remind me a little of us back in the 90s when we were on the come up.
I loved them as an underdog. Now that they are crushing everyone it’s hard to root for them. I know it’s weird, but such is life. Lol.

Reaction Score
Question: What are people’s opinions on Marcus Zegarowski staying in college or going to the draft this year? I kind of think he will enter the draft. He certainly made a good case for himself in the tournament. Trying to see what other people think

Reaction Score
I loved them as an underdog. Now that they are crushing everyone it’s hard to root for them. I know it’s weird, but such is life. Lol.
Who do you root for outside of UConn and Big East teams? I don't know why anyone would root for any of the huge power conference/dirty football schools over Gonzaga.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Who do you root for outside of UConn and Big East teams? I don't know why anyone would root for any of the huge power conference/dirty football schools over Gonzaga.
I don’t have a team that I regularly root for outside of UConn, but I never root for favorites. This year I would like to see Baylor or Houston take it all. Some years I would root for the Zags, but not this year.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Question: What are people’s opinions on Marcus Zegarowski staying in college or going to the draft this year? I kind of think he will enter the draft. He certainly made a good case for himself in the tournament. Trying to see what other people think
He’s not on any draft boards. I think he stays. He’s a great player but he would get pushed around incredibly in the NBA. Maybe he could beef up a bit and extend his range and abilities next year, but even then I don’t see him making a splash in the league.

Reaction Score
He's played himself into an early to mid 2nd round pick, so my guess is he's gone. Hard to see him improving his stock at all with a return

Reaction Score
He’s not on any draft boards. I think he stays. He’s a great player but he would get pushed around incredibly in the NBA. Maybe he could beef up a bit and extend his range and abilities next year, but even then I don’t see him making a splash in the league.

He's played himself into an early to mid 2nd round pick, so my guess is he's gone. Hard to see him improving his stock at all with a return
I am completely torn between these two takes. I really can’t wait to see what he chooses. He’s a great college player and was very fun to watch in the tourney.

Reaction Score
1999 UConn Huskies.

Although the Zags have been dancing for over 20 years straight now. It's time.
Yes its definitely taken them much longer. But to be fair i said reminded not that they were like us. Nobody is. Uconn is the greatest program build of all time.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Starting with the 1999 tourney, Gonzaga has 34 wins in the NCAAs. Anyone have more?

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Starting with the 1999 tourney, Gonzaga has 34 wins in the NCAAs. Anyone have more?
off the top of my head, I would guess Duke, UNC, and maybe even Syracuse might be in the neighborhood

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom