Going to the Buffalo game on the cheap.... | The Boneyard

Going to the Buffalo game on the cheap....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My wife is going out of town for the weekend so I have the kids. Son 7, Daughter 3.5. I can leave my daughter with my Mom, so I was thinking of going to the game with my Son. I'm not looking to spend a bunch and I was wondering if any of you out there could recommend the best method for attending the came on the "cheap". I was just thinking about going to the gate and looking for people selling tickets.

Also, I'm not really interested in sitting near the student section, as my previous experience at games near the student sections proved to me that I'm an old fogey at 41 and really can't stand drunk idiots anymore. (even though as a student at UConn I was one of those stupid drunks!)

Thanks in advance for any advice/tips you all can provide. (and I apologize to those Bonyarders who I've seen post irate notes about people not paying full prices for things and supporting UConn, please feel free to rail on me, but it won't change my mind)

Jai.

Reaction Score
Wow, cool! Thanks, I live in Coventry CT, and work in Tolland. I can meet just about anywhere this evening I'm done with work around 5PM, or if you're near Tolland I have an hour around lunch time I can travel. I really appreciate it!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I live & work in Stamford. We'll need to work on meeting somewhere near the Rent tomorrow AM.

I'll send you a PM early this evening when I have firmer plans on when we will arrive. Unfortunately due to many things going on with work & home I wasn't able to get organized for this game, hence the extra tickets & parking pass (which I don't want to go to waste).

Reaction Score
Fairfield, you spared him the vengeance of an infamous Boneyard Hanging. You're doomed!;)

Reaction Score
Jai,

Where do you live?

I have an extra blue pass and three tickets. If we can get together somewhere they are yours, gratis.

You can also send the tickets online. Can't do anything about the parking pass but it works great.

Reaction Score
Worst case, grab cheap seats when you park and sit anywhere you want. The Rent will have tumbleweeds blowing around the upper corners tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Jai,

Where do you live?

I have an extra blue pass and three tickets. If we can get together somewhere they are yours, gratis.
Please check your inbox. I can use a ticket and a ride. If not, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom