Go Vote For Lou - HEY YOU, VOTE! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Go Vote For Lou - HEY YOU, VOTE!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Obviously you are new to the Boneyard :D:p :cool:
I'm only ashamed that we didn't launch our own bot while she had the lead.

Reaction Score
Maybe UConn should schedule Providence next year?;)
That's what I said. They are practically neighbors, and just a short drive away. Let's play them and let Lou go the whole 40.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Still voting, but alas the Providence voting machine keeps on.

Reaction Score
So we are giving it our best but we just don't have the fire power. Providence takes down the Boneyard. Tuff not to win this one but we will be back.

Reaction Score
If you look at the comments section none of the messages about the Providence player are coming from the school.......they are from Serbia and Sweden with one written in Portuguese.......I wouldn't be surprised if almost none of her votes were from Providence fans...........I would be fine with the vote if Friars fans really were involved...........don't think that's the case here..........just checked Ms Nogic is of Portuguese and Serbian descent..........surprise!!!

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
Perhaps if you started voting for the Providence gal..... the UCONN player would get the votes ?
Perhaps, but it may be easier just to have Grayson Allen trip her.

(Yeah, I went there.)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Perhaps, but it may be easier just to have Grayson Allen trip her.

(Yeah, I went there.)

imma act.jpg

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If you look at the comments section none of the messages about the Providence player are coming from the school..they are from Serbia and Sweden with one written in Portuguese..I wouldn't be surprised if almost none of her votes were from Providence fans......I would be fine with the vote if Friars fans really were involved......don't think that's the case here.....just checked Ms Nogic is of Portuguese and Serbian descent.....surprise!!!
called her friends and family... just like KLS may have done :D

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
If you look at the comments section none of the messages about the Providence player are coming from the school..they are from Serbia and Sweden with one written in Portuguese..I wouldn't be surprised if almost none of her votes were from Providence fans......I would be fine with the vote if Friars fans really were involved......don't think that's the case here.....just checked Ms Nogic is of Portuguese and Serbian descent.....surprise!!!

Beatriz Silva ·
Works at Núcleo de Basquetebol IST - NBIST
YOYO ÉS O NOSSO ORGULHO! Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 24, 2017 8:09pm
Ida Cadjenovic · Novi Sad, Serbia GLASAM ZA JOVANU NOGIC ... Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 25, 2017 4:50am

Ida Cadjenovic
· Novi Sad, Serbia JOVANA NOGIC PROVIDENCE ... Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 25, 2017 4:51am

Hero Sports has been subjected to sub contractor fraud by Providence family overseas see above comments
Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 25, 2017 3:48pm

Donald J. Porter · Works at Retired This poll seems STRANGE !! Like · Reply · Jan 25, 2017 8:59pm

Tamara Ruzic
· Stockholm, Sweden Jovana Nogic!!! Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 26, 2017 2:21am · Edited

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Beatriz Silva ·
Works at Núcleo de Basquetebol IST - NBIST
YOYO ÉS O NOSSO ORGULHO! Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 24, 2017 8:09pm
Ida Cadjenovic · Novi Sad, Serbia GLASAM ZA JOVANU NOGIC ... Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 25, 2017 4:50am

Ida Cadjenovic
· Novi Sad, Serbia JOVANA NOGIC PROVIDENCE ... Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 25, 2017 4:51am

Hero Sports has been subjected to sub contractor fraud by Providence family overseas see above comments
Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 25, 2017 3:48pm

Donald J. Porter · Works at Retired This poll seems STRANGE !! Like · Reply · Jan 25, 2017 8:59pm

Tamara Ruzic
· Stockholm, Sweden Jovana Nogic!!! Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 26, 2017 2:21am · Edited
Give Nogic's supporters credit for mobilizing more voters than the BY for this unscientific popularity poll. Hey, it's not like they rigged a presidential election. :oops:

CL82

Reaction Score
Give Nogic's supporters credit for mobilizing more voters than the BY for this unscientific popularity poll. Hey, it's not like they rigged a presidential election. :oops:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Or did they?

Reaction Score
called her friends and family... just like KLS may have done :D

I have no doubt that the entire Samuelson family including the family pet were voting early and often............perhaps one day their youngest daughter will earn another trophy like she did in grade school.......................

Reaction Score
Serbia probably has some skilled geeks ;)...and heck Jovana has a great nickname!

Whatever. It winning the poll was well done however the Friars accomplished it.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I voted for Lou every day and often. I did vote for "other" twice, Karlie Samuelson. I hope Lou didnt lose by 2 votes.

Reaction Score
Looks like Nogic is getting votes from fns in whatever country she is from.

Reaction Score
Looks like Nogic is getting votes from fns in whatever country she is from.
I wrote President Trump an email today and told him that country called his hands tiny and that the only American thing to do is remove their ability to ever insult his hand size ever again. He agreed and said he would get back to me later because he was busy with some British people today and assured me that I am a good American. I haven't been keeping on the news so I guess he was meeting the Beatles or the queen?

Reaction Score
I wrote President Trump an email today and told him that country called his hands tiny and that the only American thing to do is remove their ability to ever insult his hand size ever again. He agreed and said he would get back to me later because he was busy with some British people today and assured me that I am a good American. I haven't been keeping on the news so I guess he was meeting the Beatles or the queen?
Is any of that in the Constitution? If not it ain't American!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom