Glou Got Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Glou Got Game

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Rashad was a bad defender too. Feel like his defense can’t be THAT bad. But we’re also winning at an insane level.

I wouldn’t mind rolling with him at the 2 next year if possible.

Reaction Score
I like this player and follow him. I don't know why he doesn't have enough time. Maybe the defense - although I don't think so. However, it is certain that he is on the lists of many coaches.

Reaction Score
His defense isn't good enough right now to earn real minutes. But I think if he develops that defensive IQ over the summer, he and Abraham will have a real battle to back up AK and Stewart next year.
I always respect you pov but I believe he’s more of a 2 than a 4. His foot speed may be holding him back.

Reaction Score
When I first saw Apostolos Roumoglou I assumed he was just some scrub bench player, but after seeing him drain yet another three as soon as he entered the game tonight, it can’ no longer be considered a fluke. His stats per minute must be insane.
Him leaking slowly under the basket when Hurley directed them not to score was classic. Even Hurley was cracking up

Reaction Score
I'm sure his lack of minutes are well earned given the roster ahead of him. I mean, we're talking about the top rated, overall #1 seed in the tournament here. Not getting minutes on this team is hardly an indictment of a guy as a lost cause or something.

Hopefully he sticks around and gets a shot to earn minutes next year.

Reaction Score
His defense isn't good enough right now to earn real minutes. But I think if he develops that defensive IQ over the summer, he and Abraham will have a real battle to back up AK and Stewart next year.
I keep seeing the sentiment here that AK will be back next year, I don't see that happening at all whatsoever. What else does he have to prove? I would LOVE it obviously, but I can't see why he'd return?

Reaction Score
I keep seeing the sentiment here that AK will be back next year, I don't see that happening at all whatsoever. What else does he have to prove? I would LOVE it obviously, but I can't see why he'd return?

Because we have NIL and he's projected second round with no guaranteed money. Just my opinion, no inside info.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I’m sure he’s just a travel buddy, but I’m also sure he can play a little. They wouldn’t waste a roster slot of a travel buddy.
There's a long history of teams using a roster spot on a star's travel buddy

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Why would they pay him league money if he couldn’t play?
Worth it to keep their generational player happy? There's a lot of guys on rosters who don't play much.

Reaction Score
Every time we see this kid he makes plays and hits shots. I mean, he is in the Stewart and Ross camp in that there is no minutes, but i would think he could fight for time this year if he sticks around.

Reaction Score
Because otherwise the star wouldn't sign an extension and every other team in the league would be happy to sign his brother as the 13th guy on the bench if he brought Giannis along

Reaction Score
He's there to keep his brother happy. Every team has roster spots 11-15 that get no minutes. Some teams use it for developmental guys, some locker room vets, some both. Thanasis is there to keep his brother signing contracts. It's a great strategy honestly.

Heck, a few years ago the Nets paid DeAndre Jordan 40 million to keep KD and Kyrie happy. He was washed up about 3 years prior.

By most metrics, Thanasis is almost literally the worst player in the NBA. I believe there are a couple things he isn't the absolute worst at, but cumulatively, he's the worst. Still worth it though to keep Giannis happy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psttc

Top Bottom