Glenn Miller | The Boneyard

Glenn Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought he deserved his own thread because he's probably never had one here before. He is a good coach and he's largely responsible for our team becoming free throw assassins. I watched a lot of the game again and he was more fired up than anyone. Anytime we made a big play he was going bonkers on the sideline. Loved seeing his passion and the locker room dancing was just awesome. Glenn Miller is just another part of the family that bleeds blue.

Reaction Score
I think this picture of him dancing deserves its own thread as well :)

Attachments

• BkDx51rCIAQ12kC.jpg
    BkDx51rCIAQ12kC.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 111
Reaction Score
Glenn really, really knows the game. A very strong x's and o's guy. He's always had a rep as bit of a red-ass so I've always wondered what he's like as an assistant.

Reaction Score
Glenn really, really knows the game. A very strong x's and o's guy. He's always had a rep as bit of a red-ass so I've always wondered what he's like as an assistant.
Yup, a friend of mine played for him and said he was tough to play for because he had such a temper and wanted perfection. Seems like he's mellowed out, he certainly knows the game.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Not that he'd remember but I used to play playground hoops with Glen at West Side and Washington Park in Groton. He was the junior high kid schooling high schoolers. Great to see that he's been able to make a career of it :)

Reaction Score
What does red-ass mean?

Reaction Score
red ass
as a noun, red ass refers to a person that has a bad temper, as an adjective, red ass describes an angry person (man, that guy has the red ass) and has levels depending on how angry the person is (red ass, red hot ass, red hot chili pepper ass).
The_more_you_know_banner.jpg
Never heard that before, learn something every day

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
More mojo: I know the guy who designed the "The more you know" logo. Quite the red ass himself: returned his 10 year old son home to the mom after an overnight with a full drum set w/no advance warning.

Reaction Score
Not that he'd remember but I used to play playground hoops with Glen at West Side and Washington Park in Groton. He was the junior high kid schooling high schoolers. Great to see that he's been able to make a career of it :)

I heard when he was a kid he wanted to be a dentist. Great coach, we are lucky to have him.

12345.jpg

Last edited:

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
as an adjective, red ass describes an angry person (man, that guy has the red ass).

In your example, you used it as a noun - the red ass is a thing.

The more you know. :)

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Reaction Score
KO gave him and other coaches credit for coming up with the defensive game plan on MSU, mentioned him specifically. He's prob running on no sleep between now and Saturday.

Reaction Score
Anytime we made a big play he was going bonkers on the sideline. Loved seeing his passion and the locker room dancing was just awesome. Glenn Miller is just another part of the family that bleeds blue.

Agreed but what's up with his sock selections (he's worn less fashionable).

628x471.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35