Giants or Huskies? | The Boneyard

Giants or Huskies?

Reaction Score
If you're watching the Giants tonight, and followed UConn yesterday, which team has played a worse game?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I guess I’m not a Giants fan, because UConn looked like pop Warner football, at least the Giants looked like a JV team tonight!

Reaction Score
I guess I’m not a Giants fan, because UConn looked like pop Warner football, at least the Giants looked like a JV team tonight!
JV cheerleading team

Reaction Score
The insult added to injury last night for me as a dual fan was brutal. The crazy part for the Giants is if that first drive ended in a touchdown (basically one false start blew it up), how different the game might have been (Dallas still would've won, but not like what happened).

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
The Red Sox are currently in the top spot of my triangle of favorites :(

Reaction Score
The insult added to injury last night for me as a dual fan was brutal. The crazy part for the Giants is if that first drive ended in a touchdown (basically one false start blew it up), how different the game might have been (Dallas still would've won, but not like what happened).
I thought the only way i could move past Uconn was with the Giants. Gained excitement all day, had a couple cocktails around 7:30. Was very happy with the way the game opened and then it may have been the worst performance I have ever witnessed subsequent to the penalty you referenced. What a kick to the mid section. My attitude should not get influenced by what these teams do, but it always does. I hate that I care so much.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
On top of being a Yankees fan seeing Dominguez needing TJ surgery can’t even get excited to watch the future.
TJ surgery is usually duccessful. Replacing whole football teams is a bit harder. It’s pretty much all in the line play and some real playmakers on D in the Giant game. Jones was pretty much at the mercy of the Cowboys. Plus that bizarre start. It shouldn’t make that big of a diifference, but if the Gmen went in on that first drive, who knows. The D firced a few FG on actual Dallas drives. Our football hopefully is fuxable this year.

Reaction Score
I watched the UConn game entirely and watched the Giants until the third quarter. So I would say the Giants game was worse.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'm a Steeler fan, so I'm feeling a little better than Giants fans, but still 0-2 on the weekend.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Giants were worse. Coming off a season with a playoff win in front of an opening night home crowd with a rival in town on national TV?

At least UConn got blown out by Georgia State being watched by maybe 750 people across the country.

Reaction Score
The Giants game was the worst beat down I've witnessed (I've seen many) as a Giants fan. I've watched almost every game since 1986.
I went to my first Giants game in 1963 and have seen it all. As bad as last night was, the Pisarcik fumble in the old Meadowlands in 1978 was the worst! Against the Eagles no less!

Reaction Score
I went to my first Giants game in 1963 and have seen it all. As bad as last night was, the Pisarcik fumble in the old Meadowlands in 1978 was the worst! Against the Eagles no less!
I was 8 years old. My favorite thing was to watch Giant games with my dad. I thought game was over and went into bathroom. Finished quickly but when I returned to the TV he matter of factly said they just lost. That stretch from 1968-1979 must have been brutal for him. That play was the culmination but did lead to positive change. That is still the worst loss i can remember. I never tune out of a game until its over after that.

Reaction Score
If you're watching the Giants tonight, and followed UConn yesterday, which team has played a worse game?
Love the Cowboys! Couldn’t have gone better. Finally something to root for on the grid iron. Until playoffs and the cowboys come up short again.

Reaction Score
The Giants game was the worst beat down I've witnessed (I've seen many) as a Giants fan. I've watched almost every game since 1986.
Surprised how quckly it turned. Giants marched up field on that first drive. Just overpowered them. One bad snap and the giants never recovered.
After the first drive, Dallas looked incredibly fast and too explosive. Daniels looked lost.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom