Reaction Score
Horrible back door cover

Pathetic officiating

Great game for the Huskies

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Georgetown very bad. UConn very good

I hope that last 2 minutes doesn't impact any metrics. I think Kenpom accounts for games being statistically over, but the NET does take MOV into account
Nice to see confidence building in hawk and Polley. Polley at times need to play within his limits.

Thank goodness sanogo had this game today and not Tuesday

Reaction Score
Georgetown very bad. UConn very good

I hope that last 2 minutes doesn't impact any metrics. I think Kenpom accounts for games being statistically over, but the NET does take MOV into account
KenPom does not account for statistically over. Haslametrics and Evan Miya's BPR do, though.

But a 20 point win vs. a 9 point win against a team this bad wouldn't make much difference. Maybe 1 rank spot, if that.

Reaction Score
Slow start to the game and not full intensity to start the second half, the rest of the game was pretty great outside of the last 2 minutes.

Cole was super smooth, Hawkins and Polley were both really aggressive driving. Everyone was looking for the open man with some really nice interior passing and some great cuts for scores. Super efficient game from Jackson. Not Sanogo's day, he simply can't pick up these silly early fouls going forward.

Ewing is a putz for pressing when Hurley put in all the subs. UConn could've called their score today and showed mercy. Danny will remember that but Ewing is gone anyways.

Reaction Score
When your playmaking guard has one assist in 37 minutes, that alone tells you the story of the 2021-22 Georgetown Hoyas.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Which makes him a great backup guard. Or even starting point guard
He’s primarily getting it in transition so be careful thinking he can get it in the half court off of screen action. He’s still our best low post inbounder and he now looks super comfortable in top gear on the break. It also helps that we’re running shooters to elbow for early offense of misses. I bet 1/3rd of those dimes were that two underhanded scoop pass to the trailing shooter.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Played well for the middle 30 minutes. The first five and last five not so much.

Reaction Score
He can play off of Cole running the offense. He isnt a starting PG with those skills. I will give you Point Forward. He will have to really work on his shot and being able to run an offense to be a PG. He is still almost 1:1 Assist to TO for the year. 2 games don't make a season.

Reaction Score
I loved seeing Hawkins just going hard to the basket especially the ones coming off screens. He very athletic and can score when going to the basket. I hope he becomes more consistent on his 3 point shot. Glad he knew he didn't have to just be a jump shooter today.

Reaction Score
Andre the giant 14:1 ato last two games.
Not to nitpick too much, but he makes a lot of bad plays that don’t show up on his stat line but should. Like the pass to Sanogo on the break today. That TO was 100% on AJ. No way he is a PG, people need to stop.

Reaction Score
Ewing is a putz for pressing when Hurley put in all the subs. UConn could've called their score today and showed mercy. Danny will remember that but Ewing is gone anyways.
Thinking the same thing. This is what the Michigan/Wisconsin fight stemmed from. Unwritten rule: We've decided not to beat you any worse than we have so we're putting our subs in and you back off. And there will be those in disagreement that say play hard to the end. I get that too.

Reaction Score
Whether or not Cole comes back, Jackson is going to be the primary playmaker next year. Cole is best as an off guard regardless.

Hawkins play today made me feel really good about next year. Jackson-Sanogo-Hawkins is a fantastic trio even if Cole-Martin decide to move on.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I loved seeing Hawkins just going hard to the basket especially the ones coming off screens. He very athletic and can score when going to the basket. I hope he becomes more consistent on his 3 point shot. Glad he knew he didn't have to just be a jump shooter today.
Both Polley and Hawkins went to hoop. Had to be by conscious design. It’s smart.

Reaction Score
It was a loser move by Ewing but if you're 0-whatever in conference play why wouldn't you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom