Geno: This has to be April Fools | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Geno: This has to be April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Thanks poly now I know I am the problem I feel better knowing you cleared things up for me. To hell with opinion, only Geno has one!:rolleyes:

If you could point out where I said Geno is the only one who is allowed to have an opinion that would be excellent. Thank you.

Reaction Score
You guys are too funny.

1. He was asked a question, he answered it honestly. And he's not wrong. Not in the slightest.
2. He made the same complaints about women's basketball that are made against Men's. Funny that so many missed that.
3. He probably was trying to get some attention on to him and away from his team. Typical Geno. It's not like there's another women's team he can pick on this year.

There's great things and things to criticize about both sports. But when it comes to a well run offense, the women's game's best teams are better. For a lot of different reasons (we can start with the shot clock..).

And I'm sorry, anyone who doesn't think Geno could be a successful Men's coach is kidding themselves. Basketball is basketball. Yes, he gets the psychology of women..but dude gets the psychology of women..that's harder than understanding men for a man.

Reaction Score
You guys are too funny.

1. He was asked a question, he answered it honestly. And he's not wrong. Not in the slightest.
2. He made the same complaints about women's basketball that are made against Men's. Funny that so many missed that.
3. He probably was trying to get some attention on to him and away from his team. Typical Geno. It's not like there's another women's team he can pick on this year.

There's great things and things to criticize about both sports. But when it comes to a well run offense, the women's game's best teams are better. For a lot of different reasons (we can start with the shot clock..).

And I'm sorry, anyone who doesn't think Geno could be a successful Men's coach is kidding themselves. Basketball is basketball. Yes, he gets the psychology of women..but dude gets the psychology of women..that's harder than understanding men for a man.

The word of the blackbird. Gotcha he could take Fordham to the same level no doubt!

By the way start with the shot clock and then add playing against women who can't guard an old man to that list - pretty easy to run offense huh? Instead of 5 athletic guys from team who aren't even ranked and can disturb your offense on any given possession. For those who think this is apples to apples they are clueless. I agree he is a great coach in the women's game and he most definitely could coach the mens game. But if you're sold he could be Coach K, Jim Calhoun or anyone alike you missed your boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom