Geno tests positive for COVID-19 | The Boneyard

Geno tests positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He received his second vaccine on 9th or 10th March (seen differing responses) but you aren’t fully vaccinated until 10-14 days after receiving it. Looks like he hasn’t been around the team since he got it and they’ve all continued to test negative as they have daily testing at the moment.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
This is odd; I assume (given his age, for example) that he's received at least one, if not two, vaccines. Many questions.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.
The vaccines thus far have been shown to primarily reduce severe illness, hospitalizations and deaths in those that receive them - infection is still possible and is well documented in the clinical trials.

Reaction Score
Even the 1st dose of the two shot vaccines is supposed to reduce the odds of severe illness by a ton, which is good. And Geno had his 2nd dose (though not enough time for it to reach full efficacy).

But man, I am certainly tired of this horrible virus.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I do hope they re-test him. There have been false positives.
I don't think they recognize false positives. They just say you are asymptomatic and count use as a case. Even when you do not manifest any symptoms you have to quarantine

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Quick recovery. CD has coached before, and not just when Geno got tossed. He was suspended early in his coaching career, and CD won the game. At this point she's undefeated, and it will stay that way.
CD is undefeated as a coach. combining her wins as an assistant and temporary head coach she has more wins the Geno.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Unbelievable. Most of all, let’s hope Geno gets well very soon. After two vaccinations, if Geno does have the virus, he should have some protection against severe infections. As for a false positive, it is a possibility. Nick Saban comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom