Geno spotted watching CT high schooler(s) | The Boneyard

Geno spotted watching CT high schooler(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It would be great to have another in-state kid or two on the roster. Apparently, Tennessee is after Kiah Gillespie as well.

Blog article

U

UCONNfan1

Elmore is rated #2 in her class per Blue Star. She won't stay a secret for long...!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was very impressed with Elmore in the State Finals... who does she play AAU ball with?

my previous BY comments about her (linky)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Desiree plays for the CT Lady Blazers, Kiah Gillespie plays for New Heights.

The CT State AAU Championships is this weekend in the New Haven-Hamden area. I found a schedule but I can't find a list of teams! The CT AAU website needs some help. Next weekend is the Mother's Day classic. I think the Shamrocks used to host that but now it's the CT Storm.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
dang... this is a good weekend to watch high school age hoops. I wish I knew the schedule smh

Reaction Score
Elmore is rated #2 in her class per Blue Star. She won't stay a secret for long...!
The Courant listed Elmore at 6'0" tall (vs. 5'9"-5'11" in that blog). Gillespie has been 6'1" to 6'3" that I've seen.

Reaction Score
Nan, need to correct blog. Capital Prep is in Hartford. Gillespie is from Meriden.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

The CT State AAU Championships is this weekend in the New Haven-Hamden area. I found a schedule but I can't find a list of teams! The CT AAU website needs some help. Next weekend is the Mother's Day classic. I think the Shamrocks used to host that but now it's the CT Storm.
Bria Holmes played for the Blazers

Reaction Score

Nan, you're right that their website needs some help. However, this might help you for today. The spreadsheet you found and linked above in blue called "schedule", puts you on the right track. To know what teams are playing in the tournament you need to click on the tab at the bottom labeled "seeds". Yesterday was pool play day, with results posted at http://www.teamct.us. On that page, you then need to click on the "CT District Tournament Standings" drop down on upper left for yesterday's pool play results. For today's games, click on the drop down link to the right of it called, "District Championship Brackets". This will show you the results so far in this round and most importantly, the schedule of upcoming games today. For locations, coded on this page, you can use the key on the schedule spreadsheet tab at the bottom marked "grid" for location addresses. All games are played in New Haven and surrounding towns.

A quick look shows the CT Lady Blazers on the roster in the grade 11 grouping, but I don't see any team called New Heights. It's a little complicated, but you should be able to find what you need from these two main links. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom