Geno Show with Kevin McGuff?? | The Boneyard

Geno Show with Kevin McGuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I've been told the first Geno Show of the year took place involving Kein McGuff and during it Geno said he did not want to start the year playing OSU at home and that it would be a stiff challenge as OSU plays very fast and isn't all about Mitchell. He also said that he did not know yet if this team was interested in playing defense??? Anyone see this? Is my leg being pulled? I would think there would be a replay of this, yet I can find no trace of this show in 'directory search'.

Reaction Score
I've been told the first Geno Show of the year took place involving Kein McGuff and during it Geno said he did not want to start the year playing OSU at home and that it would be a stiff challenge as OSU plays very fast and isn't all about Mitchell. He also said that he did not know yet if this team was interested in playing defense??? Anyone see this? Is my leg being pulled? I would think there would be a replay of this, yet I can find no trace of this show in 'directory search'.

It was Geno's radio show that is available through Huskyvision or College Sports Live.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
McGuff got Caretti... did this just happen today?

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yes. She announced and signed her NLI today at her high school.

Was also considering South Carolina, North Carolina and Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score

I have a feeling he is going to get McCoy on Monday as well. OSU is going to be very good for the foreseeable future.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I have a feeling he is going to get McCoy on Monday as well. OSU is going to be very good for the foreseeable future.
I'm happy for the guy. He's doing a great job, just gotta learn to play some defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom