Geno on hand for Liberty vs Mercury today at MSG | The Boneyard

Geno on hand for Liberty vs Mercury today at MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Tough loss for the Libs...Also, pretty sure it was Ms. Stokes first time fouling out in her career as a pro...funny it happens when Geno is in the house.

Pretty cool seeing Kiah guarding EDD one night then Griner two nights later. Kiah held her own. No one is going to shut down both of them all the time.

DT3 had a good game...you could see the Merc's offense fall flat when she went out.

I think Tina is still adjusting to her mask.

Don't think Swin played much.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think N.Y. has played about 5 OT games this year. They failed to close out Phoenix today and failed against L.A. a few weeks ago. The Liberty are playing good ball and could be 13-2 with a few breaks.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Tough loss for the Libs...Also, pretty sure it was Ms. Stokes first time fouling out in her career as a pro...funny it happens when Geno is in the house.

Pretty cool seeing Kiah guarding EDD one night then Griner two nights later. Kiah held her own. No one is going to shut down both of them all the time.

DT3 had a good game...you could see the Merc's offense fall flat when she went out.

I think Tina is still adjusting to her mask.

Don't think Swin played much.

She actually fouled out in the first matchup with Atlanta this season.

Reaction Score
N.Y. is 0-2 when Kiah fouls out and 10-3 when she doesn't. Coincidence? I think not.

Absolutely on the mark. Kiah got called for a number of phantom fouls. The team floundered when she was on the bench, and ultimately got whipped after she fouled out. Other teams match Tina Charles superstar for superstar. The difference has been Kiah Stokes' shot-blocking, rebounding, and not bad scoring, which is getting better. She's the key, and we saw that against Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom