Geno is not on the Basketball Mountain Top | The Boneyard

Geno is not on the Basketball Mountain Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When you look up at the mountain top of college and professional basketball you will see a few humans who have made the incredible journey to that summit: John Wooden, Dean Smith, Bob Knight, Jim Boeheim, Mike Krzyzewski, James Naismith, Rick Pinito, Pat Summitt, C, Vivian Stringer, Jim Calhoun, Aldoph Rupp, Tara Vanderveer, Red Auerbach, Phil Jackson, Jody Conradt, Pat Riley, and a few others. However, look as hard as you want, you will not see Geno Auriemma - he's not there. Geno has left the mountain top and is now a satellite in orbit, way above the mountain top. He has defied gravity, which will always keep those on the mountain top looking upwards at something that as great as they are or were - WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISHED THAT WHICH HE HAS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO - COMPLETE MASTERY OF THE GAME.

Reaction Score
love this also...but i wish you would have left John Wooden's name off this list....better than any coach in men's college basketball history, he turned boys into men

Reaction Score
When you look up at the mountain top of college and professional basketball you will see a few humans who have made the incredible journey to that summit: John Wooden, Dean Smith, Bob Knight, Jim Boeheim, Mike Krzyzewski, James Naismith, Rick Pinito, Pat Summitt, C, Vivian Stringer, Jim Calhoun, Aldoph Rupp, Tara Vanderveer, Red Auerbach, Phil Jackson, Jody Conradt, Pat Riley, and a few others. However, look as hard as you want, you will not see Geno Auriemma - he's not there. Geno has left the mountain top and is now a satellite in orbit, way above the mountain top. He has defied gravity, which will always keep those on the mountain top looking upwards at something that as great as they are or were - WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISHED THAT WHICH HE HAS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO - COMPLETE MASTERY OF THE GAME.

Big Hug!! That was awesome and well stated!!! I got goose bumps reading that.

Reaction Score
This might be a good time for me to go into the 'plastic Geno on the dashboard' business...

JS

Reaction Score
This might be a good time for me to go into the 'plastic Geno on the dashboard' business...
Good point. You could capitalize on the willingness of UConn fans to travel to away games:

I don't care if the game's in Reno
long as I've got my plastic Geno

glued to the dashboard of my car.

You can buy him phosphorescent,
glows in the dark, he's pink and pleasant.
Take him with you when you're traveling far.

Reaction Score
Now you go too far!!!!

1st we should capitalize on a Geno bobble-head. THEN the plastic Geno

Why leave a good business opportunity on the table............partner???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom