Geno Comments on the All-Access Show | The Boneyard

Geno Comments on the All-Access Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On today's Coach's Show, Bob Joyce mentions the All-Access Show, and Geno responds as only Geno would:

"Somebody said - Ooh, you know there's a part of that show where Geno got really mad and was yelling at the players, and Oh My God, and Katie Lou was almost crying, and all that, and Boo, Hoo, Hoo, Hoo. Gimme a break, would you. Seriously.
On one hand everybody wants to know - "I would love to know what happens in the locker room, I would love to know how UConn goes about doing what they do. Man, it'd be great to be in the locker room, and to be at practice and to see everything."
And then when you show them, they go - "Oh, I can't believe you would do that!"
But then, the same people, if Lou doesn't get a rebound, they go -"What's wrong with Lou, how come she doesn't get a rebound?"
If you want all-access, then you're going to have to put up with the good and the bad."

Its almost as if Geno reads the Boneyard.:rolleyes::p You should listen to the show if you get a chance, as Geno's sarcasm doesn't come across very well in print.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
It was just 8.8 seconds of video, and only half of it showed Lou. Tempest in a teapot.

Reaction Score
Ooh, you know there's a part of that show where Geno got really mad and was yelling at the players, and Oh My God, and Katie Lou was almost crying, and all that, and Boo, Hoo, Hoo, Hoo

Said by somebody that never played a competitive sport in their life!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
OK well if Geno's reading these things then here's my message: please be nice to my favorite player, Gabby!!!
Uh, oh. That's like painting a bullseye on her.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
He has said in the past he's very much aware of what is said on The Boneyard. Just don't know if he looks himself or if he is getting the highlights from a friend or colleague.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
He has said in the past he's very much aware of what is said on The Boneyard. Just don't know if he looks himself or if he is getting the highlights from a friend or colleague.
I once looked him in the eye and asked him if he reads the Boneyard. He said no but that "everyone else" does. When I met Jamelle and Tonya, they knew what the Boneyard is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom