Geno and Veganism | The Boneyard

Geno and Veganism

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Really was humorously agitated. He spoke from experience with DT. Another don't get me going moment. "If I order a steak, shut up and let me enjoy it!" Priceless. Where, in an in between game "Geno on" short segment.

Reaction Score
All I can say is Geno is a wizard on this kind of game. He's good!

Reaction Score
I will say one thing though - I'm 55 - dropped 36 pounds, can now run 6 miles a day and I'm off all prescription meds. Not bad for an old gal..

You rarely ever see an overweight vegetarian. Something to think about....

Reaction Score

Ditching dairy made the biggest difference for me. Once I found great vegan options to replace cheese and Ice cream I was/am a happy girl! I don't eat any animal products at all or any fish.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
No?
lost-in-space-carrot-man-3.jpg

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Really was humorously agitated. He spoke from experience with DT. Another don't get me going moment. "If I order a steak, shut up and let me enjoy it!" Priceless. Where, in an in between game "Geno on" short segment.

When I am grilling a steak, the sublime fragrance makes my mouth water. Occasionally I wonder the same thing happens to a vegan when inhaling the sweet fragrance of a newly mowed lawn. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
All I can say is Geno is a wizard on this kind of game. He's good!
Yes, but I do have to wonder why he waited until 3 minutes left in the game before he decided to shut down their 3 point shooter (can't remember her name).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When I am grilling a steak, the sublime fragrance makes my mouth water. Occasionally I wonder the same thing happens to a vegan when inhaling the sweet fragrance of a newly mowed lawn. :rolleyes:

Belly laugh here. :p

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I will say one thing though - I'm 55 - dropped 36 pounds, can now run 6 miles a day and I'm off all prescription meds. Not bad for an old gal..

I respect vegans and vegetarians, but -- I know quite a few overweight vegetarians. And as one who eats a moderate amount of meat, I run marathons and lost 30 pounds after I had knee surgery (as a result of being able to run more).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I respect vegans and vegetarians, but -- I know quite a few overweight vegetarians. And as one who eats a moderate amount of meat, I run marathons and lost 30 pounds after I had knee surgery (as a result of being able to run more).

Doesn't matter what sensible thing you are eating weight wise: calories consumed and calories expended. Hay, soft shell crabs, morels, Honey Oat Cheerios. That piece of pizza may not look so good when you consider that you have to spin for an hour to burn it. Sugar/salt/alcohol/ 12 oz of OJ in the morning, yaddah yaddah. Yeah, it's fruit, but have you ever heard of fructose ... so 4 oranges or 4 apples a day may not be what you wanna eat between meals. Carrots, beet juice(!!!), fruit smoothies.... Altering your food choices is big $, so think about it. rant over.

Reaction Score

I grew up eating meat. Yes - it still smells good when someone cooks it. No I don't miss it. I've heard every comeback - every argument - every insult - and I'll still remain Vegan. I do it for myself, the planet and the animals. I can take a joke with the best of them too. But sometimes people trolling me online (not here) just to say "mmm bacon" only proves my point; not theirs.

Reaction Score
I grew up eating meat. Yes - it still smells good when someone cooks it. No I don't miss it. I've heard every comeback - every argument - every insult - and I'll still remain Vegan. I do it for myself, the planet and the animals. I can take a joke with the best of them too. But sometimes people trolling me online (not here) just to say "mmm bacon" only proves my point; not theirs.
I'm kind of the same way with seafood. I just don't like it. But it smells good being cooked. Especially if you live along the shore where you have lobster, fried clams, fish being cooked. I could just never get into it I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom