Geno and EDD back together ! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno and EDD back together !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Elena made the best decision for herself. I respect that, though, as a fan, I was disappointed. I think she'd be an even better player now if she had spent 4 years with Geno.

On a different subject--is UConn too good for the game?--think about it. Add Elena to a roster that had Maya, Tina, Renee, Tiffany, Kalana, et al. The 90-game streak could have been 120 or 150. We could have had NCs in 2011 and 2012. We could have had the NPOY for several years in a row. When I look back, I think it would have been great to have Elena--but it might have been unfair.

Praise the lord! Her departure saved a Congressional Investigation and months of work by the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice - time better spent on the NFL or the effects of duck liver pate' on the American Public. She was dead to me for a couple of years, BUT she is a great person and a great basket ball player and I just wish she did not have Lyme's so long, undetected, that she has to live with it waiting to grab her if she gets run down.

Reaction Score
Praise the lord! Her departure saved a Congressional Investigation and months of work by the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice - time better spent on the NFL or the effects of duck liver pate' on the American Public. She was dead to me for a couple of years, BUT she is a great person and a great basket ball player and I just wish she did not have Lyme's so long, undetected, that she has to live with it waiting to grab her if she gets run down.
Well, EDD may bring UConn NCs all the way from 2008 to 2015. That all were the past. At least she was a UConner for 2 days. I am so proud to be a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
Ah yes, I have thought that if EDD had been with UConn, there really was no telling how many NCs there would have been or how long the winning streak would have gone on, the "Brittany Griner" era notwithstanding. That said, it seemed to me that Gino was at his best when he outright released EDD from any obligations. She went on to do great things in Delaware (the state went Ga-Ga for her in a way that probably wouldn't have happened here), and UConn went on to achieve its own great things without missing much of a beat. (side note: how many other programs could have absorded that kind of loss and looked none the worse?) A good point earlier in this thread, if EDD stayed with UConn, who might NOT have come to UConn? Things turned out best for all, as they usually do..

Still....what might have been.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She arrived on campus on June 1, 2008. On the night of June 3, 2008, she called a friend to come and get her. She arrived home at 7:15 AM.
Does this post feel just a little creepy to anyone else?:confused:
Not really! I clocked her arriving back home at 7:08 myself and since both any potential statute of limitations and the order of protection have both expired I don't feel so bad talking about it now.:D

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Does this post feel just a little creepy to anyone else?:confused:
Monte may be that "friend"

ArsenioHall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors