Geno and Coach K on the Michael Kay Show | The Boneyard

Geno and Coach K on the Michael Kay Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
here's the podcast of the May 12 show. Geno and Coach K were in NY to receive the Winged Foot awards from the NYAC as coaches of the 2015 national championship teams.

Interesting conversation. At the end the two coaches talk about the rules changes that need to be made to the college game and why college basketball lags behind other sports.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=12874228

Reaction Score
UConnCat, fantastic find. How often do you get two of the best college coaches in basketball in the same room, let alone give a 25 minute interview together. I really enjoyed the questions and response from both Geno and Coach K. The one thing I really took out of this interview was how much each coach respected the other. Coach K very complementary regarding Geno's ability to both coach and motivate his players. My only wish that this interview was even longer then it was. One thing I love about reading the Bondyard is how resourceful its readers are in finding these "golden nuggets" of UCONN related articles and videos. To all of you, please keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom