Geno 20 years ago on CBS 60 Minutes YouTube Video | The Boneyard

Geno 20 years ago on CBS 60 Minutes YouTube Video

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You could run this same episode across the decades and just switch out the players - Maya/Tina, Stewie/Morgan.

But I still would say 2003 was the unlikeliest of seasons/championships.

Reaction Score
You could run this same episode across the decades and just switch out the players - Maya/Tina, Stewie/Morgan.

But I still would say 2003 was the unlikeliest of seasons/championships.
By 2003, if you mean DT's senior season where they won the 2004 NC, I concur. It was DT and the Miracles (to coin a phrase used with Georgetown's Reggie Williams in 1987 with their improbable NCAA run). Never have I remembered a championship team with so few noteworthy players (No other player on the roster became an AA at any point in their careers), yet it had DT and no one else did! The very definition of team basketball but also carrying a team on her back. Geno got THE most out of that team!

Reaction Score
In 2003 FF Finals after the team came back in their locker room after pregame the chalk board had tonight's starters listed on the board, Swin Cash, Sue Bird, Diana Taurasi, Asjha Jones and Tamika Williams! The team went bonkers and went out and won 73-68 over TN!
Geno is the Master!

Reaction Score
In 2003 FF Finals after the team came back in their locker room after pregame the chalk board had tonight's starters listed on the board, Swin Cash, Sue Bird, Diana Taurasi, Asjha Jones and Tamika Williams! The team went bonkers and went out and won 73-68 over TN!
Geno is the Master!
I do believe that was the 2002 team. The 2003 team, Taurasi's junior year, is the team that had no seniors. The most remarkable NC ever, IMHO.

Reaction Score
I do believe that was the 2002 team. The 2003 team, Taurasi's junior year, is the team that had no seniors. The most remarkable NC ever, IMHO.
Skeets- - - No it was 2003 because Geno as a psych tactic put the starters from the previous years great team that won the Championship over Oklahoma!
The players on 2003, DT. Barbara Turner, Jessica Moore, Ann Strother, Ashley Battle, Maria Conlon, Wilnett Crocket, Morgan Valley, Ashley Valley, Nicole Wolfe & Stacy Marron! They were really pi--ed at Geno for that stunt!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Skeets- - - No it was 2003 because Geno as a psych tactic put the starters from the previous years great team that won the Championship over Oklahoma!
The players on 2003, DT. Barbara Turner, Jessica Moore, Ann Strother, Ashley Battle, Maria Conlon, Wilnett Crocket, Morgan Valley, Ashley Valley, Nicole Wolfe & Stacy Marron! They were really pi--ed at Geno for that stunt!
OK, I see what you did there. Too subtle for me to grasp without rereading 3 or 4 times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom