Gatorade ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Gatorade ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Just like Ian and Nicole we wreaked havoc on Florida this year.
  2. Both teams were a little sloppy early, but with Sanogo playing like a man possessed and our D turning Florida over, or at least limiting them to one shot pretty regularly, we're pulling away.
  3. JoeyC comes in and quickly makes his presence felt with the lob to Clingan for the stuff!
  4. Whoa! A promo for Georgetown/Syracuse? Couldn't pay me to watch that slow motion debacle.
  5. Andre having himself a hell of a half. 5 boards, a dime and a couple threes.
  6. What a assist from Diarra to Clingan with 2:18 left in the half!
  7. But 10 seconds later, he takes a nap on defense and lets Kugel walk to the rim for an easy one without even looking at him.
  8. 18 points, a steal, 3 blocks and 7 boards out of the 5 spot in the first half. I'll gladly take that, but how about 17 boards out of our guards?
  9. 13 point half-time lead. Somehow it doesn't feel quite as safe as I think it should. Florida's not going to keep shooting 28% from the field and 45% from the line, and the refs are likely to help them climb back.
  10. Did something happen to Karaban that I missed? 0 of 1 with one dime and a turn over.
  11. And just like that, Karaban hits a three a couple minutes into the 2nd half. But then save for one late block, he was quiet for the rest of the game.
  12. Hawkins beginning to feel it as the middle of the 2nd half approaches. That sure is good for my nerves.
  13. Florida finally started sharing the ball. They went into the half with only a couple assists, but have 3 more in the first 8 minutes of the 2nd half. We need to pick off a couple of their passes and make them nervous about trying to share the ball.
  14. Suddenly, Florida is cutting off our passing lanes and getting turnovers, but thankfully not converting on most of them.
  15. For the game, we ended up with 33 points, 15 boards and 4 blocks from our bigs. I can't help wanting to see just a few minutes of Adama and Donovan on the court together.
  16. Double figure guys tonight -- Adama, Hawkins, Clingan and JoeyC
  17. Was there some home team officiating? We attempted 9 FTs and made 8. the Gators made 18 out of 28. 28?
  18. AJ's line tonight was incredible. 2 of 5 from three. Never attempted a two. Wait, he did attempt one, but was fouled on it. Made both free throws. 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals 2 blocks, and ZERO turnovers.
  19. We had 16 assists to Florida's 6.
  20. On to league play!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Forgot to include above.
21. Fla was leading 5 to 4, three minutes into the game.
It would be their last lead of the game.
A minute later, they were down 7 to 6.
Four minutes later, they still had 6 points.
We had 16.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom