Gampel Pavilion Court AAC Logo blowing in the wind...? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gampel Pavilion Court AAC Logo blowing in the wind...?

Reaction Score
conn_8_22.jpg

Reaction Score
Logo change back to 2011 Jonathan would be amazing. More importantly, please turn the lights back on at gampel. Did this happen because lack of fans at the games? The atmosphere at gampel with the lights on is WAY better than lights off. This is speaking from a fan that went to every home game in 2010 and 2011 when the lights were on but it was electric almost every game. Can’t say I’ve been to gampel since but on tv it looks no where near the same.

I think the hill I’m gonna die on is turn the lights back on at gampel.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
ya know, if ya kinda squint a bit, and turn ur head ever so slightly, the 'stripped' portion of the right side looks kinda like the avatar of that musician guy here, with the cat cartoon saying 'I do what I want.' hmmmm, conspiracy kitty? that guy's got juice. mebbe when they strip off the rest, it will reveal a couple of middle fingers extended? deep thoughts.
@August_West Court at Gampel Pavilion?

I do what I want

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Logo change back to 2011 Jonathan would be amazing. More importantly, please turn the lights back on at gampel. Did this happen because lack of fans at the games? The atmosphere at gampel with the lights on is WAY better than lights off. This is speaking from a fan that went to every home game in 2010 and 2011 when the lights were on but it was electric almost every game. Can’t say I’ve been to gampel since but on tv it looks no where near the same.

I believe they started turning the lights out when the ceiling started to look like garbage from leakage. They fixed the ceiling so I say LIGHTS ON!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Don't know why they don't wait until next year to do this
Commissar Lamont may still have the state shut down until Jan 1 2022 - because that's what Cuomo tells him to do
I don't care what the floor looks like as long as there is college hoops starting in November
The team is looking nice and I think we all are eager to get going
Bring it on

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don't know why they don't wait until next year to do this
Commissar Lamont may still have the state shut down until Jan 1 2022 - because that's what Cuomo tells him to do
I don't care what the floor looks like as long as there is college hoops starting in November
The team is looking nice and I think we all are eager to get going
Bring it on
I don't know they didn't burn the AAC logo off 8 seconds after the season ended.

Reaction Score

I guess it's personal preference. I prefer no house lights just like they did it in the Field House back in the good old days. The spotlight then is on the court, not on the entire arena.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Am I the only one that likes the new logo? I think it’s so clean, and looks great on sweatshirts and such.
I think the new logo with a redesigned court and Big East logo is going to look great.

As great and classic as the previous logo was, it was a bit outdated and derpy.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Am I the only one that likes the new logo? I think it’s so clean, and looks great on sweatshirts and such.
I think the new logo with a redesigned court and Big East logo is going to look great.

It looks cool but it’s too heavily tied to a dark period for our program and a garbage conference. It needs to be done away with.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
We are not changing logos. They paid good money for the current one and there aren't funds to create a new one. I wouldn't mind going back to one of the older ones, but it ain't happening.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

I've grown to like it - but it could be so much better.

Reaction Score

No the new logo is awesome and I don't know why people want to change it. I'm fine if they tweak it but please never go back to the white Samoyed

Reaction Score
If it can be better, I’m interested in seeing ideas, but I think it is great now. It is much better than all the other Husky logos out there and it looks awesome on hoodies etc. I have a brand new one on right now. Navy with the logo and the Nike Swoosh on the chest. Looks tight. Making the dog all white would be my only consideration.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

I love the new logo. It looks much better on apparel imo. Golf shirt with new dog embroidered in the corner=sharp. Old dog=your either 5 yo or 100 yo. The old dog doesn’t translate to modern apparel and materials.

P.S. just noticed my current hoodie is old logo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom