Gamecast | The Boneyard

Gamecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Just an FYI to anyone who orders GoGo for USAir, it doesn't support streaming video, something I didn't realize or wasn't told until I got on my 510 flight to Phoenix on Thursday. The St Joes game was on starting about midway through my flight. I tried to get it on my computer, and Iphone and nothing worked. So I ended up with ESPN Gamecast, which I must say is really tough on the heart in a close game. I had watched a UCONN ND game a few years ago on Gamecast while in Japan (which we won). On the flight though it became obvious to everyone around my wife and I including the flight attendants that we were silently suffering for a good portion of the game. Waiting for refresh to tell you what happened was like torture. Watching that little animated ball clang off the rim or go in was even worse. But it all became good in the OT and I started actually getting into the flow of the game on Gamecast. Of course with a minute to go in what appeared to be a foul shooting contest (was that really Martelli's plan?) the flight attendant came on asking us to power off all devices. Of course the one attendant who kept asking me the score as she went by told me not to worry we've got time!! Last night was a different story but I must say I was concerned about Mojo. My wife and I ordered dinner and a nice bottle of wine and from the comfort enjoyed the game. Over in the corner of the room though I kept the computer on ESPN Gamecast! Gamecast and I are 3 for 3!

pj

Reaction Score
Go to ncaa.org and watch March Madness Live. It helps if you use Chrome in incognito mode then it doesn't demand your TV subscription information after one game. At least not yet, for me. Video quality has been excellent.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Gamecast is torture - you stare at an unchanging screen for minutes on end during timeouts.

Whenever I'm forced to follow a game via boxscore, I only check the score every fifteen minutes to spare myself from going insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom