Game Week 2022 - UConn v. Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (Saturday 9/3/22 @ Noon on CW20 & Fox61+) | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (Saturday 9/3/22 @ Noon on CW20 & Fox61+)

Reaction Score
Opening line: UConn -19.5 O/U 53.5
Current line: Vegas Insider - Central Connecticut vs UConn Odds, Betting Trends, and Line Movements

UConn Game Notes for CCSU
UConn Depth Chart for CCSU

CCSU Game Notes for UConn
CCSU 2022 Roster

Television/Streaming: CW20 (Connecticut) (pxp) Joe D'Ambrosio (analyst) John Fanta (sideline) Randy Brochu
Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield ESPN 97-9 FM (pxp) Mike Crispino (color) Wayne Norman (sideline) Adam Giardino

UConn Football GameDay Central
008.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Massey has UConn 19 point favorite, up from 18 before the game. Massey had Utah State as 18 point favorite so wasn't seeing it at 27.5 (didn't have to balance betting).
Our game did impact US vs. Alabama spread, went from 18 before the game to 27. Guess Massey is saying we aren't that much better than they thought, US is worse than they thought.

Reaction Score
Massey has UConn 19 point favorite, up from 18 before the game. Massey had Utah State as 18 point favorite so wasn't seeing it at 27.5 (didn't have to balance betting).
Our game did impact US vs. Alabama spread, went from 18 before the game to 27. Guess Massey is saying we aren't that much better than they thought, US is worse than they thought.
idc what the betting people say... we're way better. Perhaps USU is not as good as last year but I think we got better by way more than they got worse

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Anyone know of a stream for those of us not in CT?

Reaction Score
Anyone know of a stream for those of us not in CT?

Reaction Score
This is what I found on WTIC website.

HARTFORD, CT – CW20 and FOX61 announced today that they will televise and stream the September 3, 2022 football game between the University of Connecticut Huskies and the Central Connecticut State University Blue Devils live from Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field in East Hartford on Saturday, September 3rd at noon. The game will be broadcast on CW20 and streamed on FOX61+, the new streaming service from FOX61 News now available on Roku and Amazon Fire TV.

So I'm hoping to watch the game here in Arizona

Reaction Score
Not sure I care about a blowout, however that might be defined. But if UConn gets a 21 point lead. they would be crazy not to do a number of developmental things like bringing in CM and letting him pass, and trying others not on the depth chart to bring them along for when they might be desperately needed. This is a game of attrition and teams have to be prepared for that.

Reaction Score
Not sure I care about a blowout, however that might be defined. But if UConn gets a 21 point lead. they would be crazy not to do a number of developmental things like bringing in CM and letting him pass, and trying others not on the depth chart to bring them along for when they might be desperately needed. This is a game of attrition and teams have to be prepared for that.
Might want to make that a 28 point lead given the 21 point lead we nearly blew against Yale last year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Soccer still appears to be quite popular.
Actually, I don’t think that was for a game, they had some campus welcome back event there. There are pictures on the woman’s board of the woman’s team handing out snowcones.

Reaction Score
Actually, I don’t think that was for a game, they had some campus welcome back event there. There are pictures on the woman’s board of the woman’s team handing out snowcones.

Nope… it was for a game versus Holy Cross (… and we are not turning this thread into another on campus football facility discussion).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nope… it was for a game versus Holy Cross (… and we are not turning this thread into another on campus football facility discussion).

Really, that’s great then. We used to pack Marone back in the day for games.

This was the picture I was talking about:

008.jpg

There are others showing them doing the snowcone thing. I may be conflating two separate events

Reaction Score
Random question as a new season ticket holder. We have bench seats. Are we allowed to bring in the Coleman-like seat back chairs?

Reaction Score
Yes, they also have some there for rent.

Anyone ever have security actually check the size of a seat-back chair? Per the UConn/Rent websites, seatbacks that are brought in cannot be larger than 16” x 16” x 12” (height x width x depth)

Most seatbacks I've found are bigger than this...dont want to buy one if they are gonna tell me I can bring it in...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom