Game Week 2022 - UConn v. #19 Liberty Flames (Senior Day> Saturday 11/12/22 @ Noon on CBSSN) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. #19 Liberty Flames (Senior Day> Saturday 11/12/22 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Coachspeak:

-> “To our game Saturday, it’s hard to win college football games, I say it all the time," Freeze said during his Monday press conference. "We’ve been fortunate this year to win most of our shares of those toss up games that come down to one position here, one position there. We did not get that done this week. Give credit to UConn, Coach Mora. They have done a really nice job there. The kids are playing extremely hungry and well. Outplayed us, out-coached us, Saturday. That’s difficult for me to say and accept, but it is, the film doesn’t lie.

"We just had too many critical downs where we did not execute. I had two calls that I wish I had over. Then, the other calls that were good calls offensively and defensively, we just seemed to struggle to execute.” <-

Reaction Score
Solid comments by Freeze, giving credit. How #3 didn’t get the ball in the last series was baffling. Wish them well, we’re gonna see them a lot in the next few years as an indy.

Reaction Score
Solid comments by Freeze, giving credit. How #3 didn’t get the ball in the last series was baffling. Wish them well, we’re gonna see them a lot in the next few years as an indy.
They're not an Indy after this year. They're joining CUSA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom