Game watch in Dublin Ireland? | The Boneyard

Game watch in Dublin Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry for making a whole thread for this, but I'm in Dublin for st Patrick's day/vacation and am curious if anyone knows of a uconn bar or place that will televise march madness? Small world, but on Monday night the uconn choir was actually having dinner at the same restaurant we were, and I think a university in Dublin is the study abroad location for uconn, so there should be supports around! Thanks

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
When in doubt, search for a pub called Calhoun's. Gotta be some Husky fans there. Good for the MOJO too.

Reaction Score
Had the same problem in 2011, but in Cork not Dublin. Because it is after midnight there, and because basketball is unimportant there, there was no way to watch it in a pub. My solution was to stream it on a laptop.

Reaction Score
Had the same problem in 2011, but in Cork not Dublin. Because it is after midnight there, and because basketball is unimportant there, there was no way to watch it in a pub. My solution was to stream it on a laptop.

You couldn't watch it on a laptop in a pub??? :cool:

Reaction Score
As an aside, Tom Crean's Lager is made in Dingle. If you can't find Rolling Rock there, have a Crean's and maybe help send UK home early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom