Game tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Awesome series between two tough teams. I'm enjoying. Amuse to read from those who aren't.

I'm a step child and am much loved.

On to game Five!

I dont have a dog in the fight......... and Im also enjoying this series.... If Minn wins.. fine.... if Indy wins... cool... meanwhile Imma just sit back an enjoy game 5.. and hopefully it will be another hard fought affair..... it would be great if it came down to another last second shot. :cool:

Reaction Score
I don't like to blame officiating and I have officiated before and my dad has been one for years and really don't want to be critical. However, game 2 was a joke. Catchings and Fowles had some awful calls against them and the officiating definitely dictated the flow. The two teams play hard and physical... so let them play. I thought game 3 and 4 were much better (the Fever played much more aggressive and got the calls). Rebecca Lobo stated as much as well (that's my token UConn reasoning).

But I have to say, I have enjoyed the series very much and the talent and display of players going all out on every play is much more pleasing to watch than the 80% of NBA games where one team phones it in by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Not to mention I can't stand how long the games are. I follow GS and the Clippers and I refuse to start a game until late in the 2nd quarter, sometimes later.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The hell with it. It's game five in Minnesota on Wednesday for all the marbles. Maybe Maya will make the big difference. Would like to see Syl step up big-time in the deciding game, too. Good series, but I'll be happy when it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom