Game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Purvis is WYSIWYG. He works hard but I don't trust his shot.
What I saw during the AAC tourney and the NCAAs, I liked

Reaction Score
Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but can we expect game film to be posted here or to Uconnhuskygames.com

Reaction Score
Bummer.
I was pretty bummed yesterday when I logged in to sign up for that all access $10 a month situation and found myself already with access... looks like last year's exhibition games have cost me $120, already made the scheduled appointment to cancel that crap this season

Reaction Score
I was pretty bummed yesterday when I logged in to sign up for that all access $10 a month situation and found myself already with access... looks like last year's exhibition games have cost me $120, already made the scheduled appointment to cancel that crap this season

Do they have playback available on yesterday's game or is it just a live stream?

U

UCONNfan1

Way too early to make any definitive opinions about the team. So many new players being worked into the lineup. Having said that, however, I was disappointed in the first half, and overall, against a division 2 team, the only win by 15, was not a very good performance.

But that's the purpose of preseason games. Get a lot of guys out there playing, see what combinations look good, and which ones don't, and see which players he's getting to trust and which ones will be earning more playing time.

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice that all 5 freshman played the last 4 or 5 minutes of the game? I actually thought Diarra and Durham looked like they had a clue on D. On the other hand, I thought Enoch still looked lost at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom