Game thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
WHY ARE YOU CALLING A TO ON 2ND AND 1???

Reaction Score
This is exactly what we need right now down a touchdown with five minutes left... two yard gains up the middle and a pass by a quarterback on third and long who can't find his receivers to save his life.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
This team has regressed. Played their best games against Boise and UCF. Right now they can't get out of their own way. Its sad to watch, but Diaco coaches like he has no faith in the offense and eventually the defense caves in.
You're not wrong. The lack of progression in the second half of the season is worrisome and an indictment on the coaching staff. I'm a bit reluctant to judge the coaches compared to others on this board but I'm coming around, it just takes me a few more games.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
What's the matter with you guys, don't you like rock fights? I think all you negative nellies are just trolls, what's wrong with you?

Reaction Score
Think we just saw the last pass of Boyle's UConn career.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Whitmer warming up. Smu is gonna run the clock out

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
So the BD time management strategy is burn all your time outs THEN give up the first. FIRE HIM, NOW!

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
You're not wrong. The lack of progression in the second half of the season is worrisome and an indictment on the coaching staff. I'm a bit reluctant to judge the coaches compared to others on this board but I'm coming around, it just takes me a few more games.

C'mon, it's all part of a plan

Reaction Score
SMU crowds the box on first and second down to stop the run and Uconn plays zone (off the box) knowing that SMU is going to run out the clock... smh Uconn has more than players issue, Uconn has some coaching issues as well

Alum86

Reaction Score
What's the matter with you guys, don't you like rock fights? I think all you negative nellies are just trolls, what's wrong with you?
You have been vindicated. Yep, they really are playin' hard for bobby today

Reaction Score
Bryant Shirreffs is the quarterback of the future. Boyle will be lucky not to be behind a freshman on the depth chart next year.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
Dear Warde Manual,

If you or anyone from your office dares to call me regarding season tickets next season, I will come up to Storrs to personally kick you in the nuts.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Just not stacking the box on that first down was next level stupid.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
SMU crowds the box on first and second down to stop the run and Uconn plays zone (off the box) knowing that SMU is going to run out the clock... smh Uconn has more than players issue, Uconn has some coaching issues as well
SOME coaching issues?? That might be polite....there are serious flaws at every level o UConn football right now.

Alum86

Reaction Score
It really is that simple.

Reaction Score
128/128 D1 teams. Our roster is not 128/128 so us being that bad falls squarely on Diaco's shoulders. And if Shireffs isn't good next year we should just end the program for everyone's sake.

Reaction Score
I want to believe in Diaco I really do. But a microcosm of what I mean, after After the Arkeel fumble on the kickoff and SMU TD. Your still up 20-13, you get the ball back run it three time and punt. When you coach and playcall like you have no faith in your team, you get a team that doesn't have confidence in itself. Boyle is terrible but you are not developing him when he has ten passes in the fourth quarter. I'm really worried about this coaching staff. I wonder what he is going to blame on the previous staff after this game?

Reaction Score
Dear Warde Manual,

If you or anyone from your office dares to call me regarding season tickets next season, I will come up to Storrs to personally kick you in the nuts.

Seriously. They can't blame this debacle on "fan support" anymore.

Reaction Score
These announcers are No. 1 of the Top 25 worst announcers in college football. This jerk off just said that UConn shouldnt have used all their timeouts earlier in the quarter, when UConn has used its timeouts all on this one drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom