Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brimah is so damn good already as a big man. He hit a baby hook, he made good rolls a few times that they didn't go to him on, but a few times I noticed he didn't go for a shot. Since our shot blocking reputation began, our great blockers always would go for every shot in their early years and even as upperclassmen. Sometimes you have to let them go expecting you to jump so they can't absorb the contact right, and he already knows to do that in game #3 of his career with only 4 years playing basketball.

This kid is going to be huge

Reaction Score
Brimah is so damn good already as a big man. He hit a baby hook, he made good rolls a few times that they didn't go to him on, but a few times I noticed he didn't go for a shot. Since our shot blocking reputation began, our great blockers always would go for every shot in their early years and even as upperclassmen. Sometimes you have to let them go expecting you to jump so they can't absorb the contact right, and he already knows to do that in game #3 of his career with only 4 years playing basketball.

The ability to do "IT" is not measured by the time. I hope Brimah can do "it" throughout the season, and by the tourney time, he is our "Iron Mountain" guarding our basket.

caw

Reaction Score
Napier with a quiet 5-2-6.

Calhoun with 13 3-6 shooting

Giffey 5-6 for 15

Reaction Score
Boatright on pace for triple double
On pace for 14 pts 14 assists 8 rebounds..
Just shy on rebounds before half

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score

Comparing him to Dakari Johnson and Joel Embiid, his length and athleticism match both. Neither can run the floor close to as fast as he can but he will need to fill out and gain seasoning before he will be NBA ready but junior year...watch out!

caw

Reaction Score
I realize Giffey is playing amazing but UConn is going to need Daniels to really compete in March. Hopefully he can pull it together.

I really like how Boat and obviously Napier are playing.

caw

Reaction Score
Comparing him to Dakari Johnson and Joel Embiid, his length and athleticism match both. Neither can run the floor close to as fast as he can but he will need to fill out and gain seasoning before he will be NBA ready but junior year...watch out!

Both those guys are huge though.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm assuming no chat? Haven't seen a link and the last one didn't work. Giffey double double on the waay no prob. nailing it, and rebounding
Bottom left

Reaction Score
Omar has missed quite a few 3s this year without hitting the rim.
Omar has hit quite a few 3s this year.
Omar has never ever missed a midrange shot his entire career at UConn.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Is anyone waiting for Nolan tto get an offensive foul called when he elbows people out of the way? I know that's a good Pitt Panther move but...

Shabazz... too cool. 3

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Great to see DD make some shots and get some confidence.
Also great to see OC playing with confidence.
Neither should be jacking NBA range threes early in the shot clock and both need to stay on front of their man on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom